Spider Plant Lemon- Chlorophytum
Spider Plant Lemon- Chlorophytum - 30-40 Cm / Nursery Plastic Pot is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
Couldn't load pickup availability
Images are for reference purposes only. Actual product may vary in shape or appearance based on size, Age, Seasons, etc.
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up for exclusive offers.
Get it by around -
Plant with high ornamental values.
- Spider Plant Lemon-Chlorophytum is a new kind of spider plant that seems to be a fresh twist on an old classic. Their foliage is of zingy lemon-green colour and grows quickly with an arching stem. And each stem contains a new baby plant at their end. If you look at this variety of plant from a distance, their leaves will seem to be uniformly light green colour. But if you observe them closely, those long leaves have a lightly striped pattern. Spider Plant Lemon-Chlorophytum is easy to care for and is suitable for both indoor or outdoor planting. And will look amazing as a potted plant or hanging plant.
Excellent air purifying indoor plant.
- It has been proven by NASA (The National Aeronautics and Space Administration) that while keeping the Spider Plant Lemon-Chlorophytum as an indoor plant could result in good air quality in your surroundings. This is because they are best at absorbing formaldehyde coming out of electronics or laptops and it also cleans up other harmful toxins. Thus, making an excellent environment for your indoor spaces.
Easy to care and low maintenance plant.
- Spider Plant Lemon-Chlorophytum will perform well when kept in presence of a light spot, but not in direct sunlight. Water them moderately, that means only after checking the topsoil (2.5 - 5 cm) whether its dry or not. Water thoroughly in summer at least 3 times a week but gradually reduce it during the rainy or winter season. Soils that are supposed to be used must be well-drained moist. Ideal temperature for their healthy growth is 18 to 25 degree Celsius. In terms of feeding, apply balanced liquid fertilizer every 2-4 weeks especially during spring and summer.
Spider plant medicinal benefits.
- In Chinese tradition, their roots were used for treatment of burn, bone fracture and bronchitis, etc.
It’s a Pet-friendly plant.
- Spider plants are considered to be non-toxic for any living beings. So, these plants could be considered to plant near your children or pets.
Prompt Product Delivery.
- Plants World is an exclusive plant shop among Dubai garden centres, that will get your plant delivery to your door steps with free plastic pots for plants. Spider Plant Lemon-Chlorophytum plants could also be presented as eco-friendly gifts or green giftings to any enthusiastic green thumb individuals.