Balcony Blossom is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
Couldn't load pickup availability
Images are for reference purposes only. Actual product may vary in shape or appearance based on size, Age, Seasons, etc.
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up for exclusive offers.
Get it by around -
About The Plants
This Combo Plants set contains 6 plants that are all very attractive due to certain distinctive appearances. All of them are easy to care for and generally require low maintenance too. Here Plants World is an exclusive plant shop among Dubai garden centres, that will get your plant delivery to your door steps with free plastic pots for plants. These combo plants could be presented as eco-friendly gifts or green giftings to any enthusiastic green thumb individuals. Apart from these above-mentioned merits, they do contain other eye-catching features too, that are discussed below along their title & details: -
1-Bougainvillea - Paper Flower Plant
2-Frangipani - Plumeria - Outdoor Flowering Plant
3-Holy Basil Tulasi - Ocimum Tenuiflorum
4-Vinca In Rectangular Pot
5-Ixora - Ixora Coccinea - Outdoor Flowering Plant.
6-Arabian Jasmine-Jasminum Sambac -Flowering Plant
Along with ;
1- Artificial Grass ( 5 Square Meter )
2- White Pebble Stone
About Bougainvillea - Paper Flower Plant:
Easy to care and low maintenance.
- Coming from the family of Nyctaginaceae, and native to South America, Bougainvillea plants are the one which performs well, when kept in presence of full sunlight. Moderate watering is sufficient, enough to keep soil moist, not wet. Soil on which they are supposed to be planted must be well-drained and sandy. Ideal temperature for their growth is 25 to 40 degree Celsius. And in terms of feeding, use organic fertilizers to ensure their healthy growth.
It’s not a pet-friendly plant.
- Bougainvillea plants are mildly toxic plants. And must be kept away from children and pets. Even a bit of bougainvillea flowers is consumed in any way, then urgent medical attention is required.
About Frangipani - Plumeria - Outdoor Flowering Plant:
Frangipani (Plumeria) consist of some valuable health benefits.
- Frangipani contains Glycosides which could be useful in Moisturizing Skin, and can be seen as contents in many Anti-aging or anti-wrinkle products. Frangipani also consists of antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties that could be helpful in maintaining a healthy body and would be useful in sedating the mind. Frangipani has also been used in certain traditions as a natural aphrodisiac, increasing libido and helping in being passionate toward your partner during intimacy.
It’s not a Pet-friendly plant.
- Every part of this plant even the milk sap is poisonous to humans or any living being. They should be handled with protective gloves. And if they are ingested in any way, then there might be the possibility of diarrhoea, salivation and vomiting. Therefore, it’s not safe to keep them nearby children or even pets.
About Holy Basil Tulasi - Ocimum Tenuiflorum:
Easy to care and require low maintenance.
- Holy Basil thrives in full sunlight. Water requirement is enough to keep soil moist. And the soil on which they are supposed to be planted must be well-drained. Ideal temperature generally for their healthy growth is 36 – 40 degree Celsius. In terms of feeding, use any organic fertilizers.
It’s a Pet-friendly plant.
- None of its parts is toxic. In fact, it's beneficial if ingested, like it's good in eradicating ringworms, helps in digestion, etc. Therefore, it's of no worry to plant them nearby children and pets.
About Vinca In Rectangular Pot :
Vinca also consists of medicinal values.
- Vinca – Catharanthus roseus has a medical alkaloid which carries effective activities against leukaemia and other cancers. A decoction of their leaves and aerial parts are taken to treat asthma, chronic constipation, indigestion, dengue fever, skin diseases, diabetes, cancer, malaria, diarrhoea, menstrual irregularities and hypertension. The extracts from these leaves could be used by applying externally as an antiseptic agent for healing of wounds, skin rash, wasp stings, haemorrhage and as a mouthwash to treat any toothache. An infusion of their flowers can be used to treat mild diabetes. And a decoction of the roots can be taken to treat dysmenorrhoea.
It’s not a Pet-friendly plant.
- Parts of these plants contain toxic content, which are poisonous for any living beings on direct ingestion. Therefore, it’s not safe to keep them nearby children or pets.
About Ixora - Ixora Coccinea - Outdoor Flowering Plant.
Ixora plants are easy to care for.
- They mostly prefer Full Sunlight with soil being well-drained, moist and acidic but rich in organic contents too. They are easy to care for and have a small amount of tolerance towards shades from afternoon heat. The soil on which they are supposed to be planted must be well-drained and its temperature must be kept above 15.5 degree Celsius. In terms of feeding, use organic fertilizers to ensure their healthy growth.
It’s a pet-friendly plant.
- None of the parts of Ixora are toxic. And so therefore, they could be planted nearby children and pets with no worries.
About Arabian Jasmine-Jasminum Sambac -Flowering Plant:
Arabian Jasmine (Jasminum Sambac) has an effective medicinal value:
- They also have medicinal values like for treating jaundice. And their buds have been used to treat ulcers, vesicles, skin diseases and eye disorders. And drinking jasmine tea regularly has been known to cure cancer. Extracting oil from petals is very effective in calming and relaxing.
Jasminum Sambac are easy to care shrubs:
- These shrubs could thrive well in full to partial shade sunlight. Provide them water moderately, throughout summer but gradually decrease in rainy or winter. And soil is preferred to be Red loamy fertile, and well-drained. Ideal temperature is 20 to 30 degree Celsius. And feeding with any organic fertilizer would be appreciable.
Prompt Plant Delivery.
- Plants World is an exclusive plant shop among Dubai garden centres, that will get your plant delivery to your door steps with free plastic pots for plants. These could also be presented as eco-friendly gifts or green giftings to any enthusiastic green thumb individuals.