Sansevieria Zeylanica - Snake Plant
Sansevieria Zeylanica - Snake Plant - 50-60 Cm / White Ceramic Pot is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
Couldn't load pickup availability
Images are for reference purposes only. Actual product may vary in shape or appearance based on size, Age, Seasons, etc.
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up for exclusive offers.
Get it by around -
Sansevieria Zeylanica is of high ornamental value.
- (Aka Snake plant) Sansevieria Zeylanica is a stemless succulent plant that has a distinct attractive appearance, containing fleshy, erect and sharply-pointed sword-shaped deep green coloured leaves marked with horizontal stripes, which are of lighter grey-green colour pattern. Their leaves as it gets mature form into rosettes from a thick rhizome and get sharp margins at its end. Sansevieria Zeylanica also blooms during summer or autumn seasons with greenish-white flowers.
Excellent air purifying indoor plant.
- It has been proven by NASA (The National Aeronautics and Space Administration) that while keeping the Sansevieria Zeylanica as an indoor plant could result in good air quality in your surroundings. This is because they are best at absorbing formaldehyde coming out of electronics or laptops and it also cleans up other harmful toxins. Thus, making an excellent environment for your indoor spaces.
Snake plants are very easy to care and it’s hard for them to die easy.
- Sansevieria Zeylanica is a variety of indoor snake plant that could thrive well in the presence of full to partial shade. They must be kept at a place where it could ensure indirect sunlight. Soil on which they are supposed to be planted, must be well-drained, Porous potting mix. And water them after checking topsoil (5 to 8 cm) dryness. Water abundantly in the summer and gradually reduce it during winter and rainy season. In terms of feeding, use any organic fertilizers, especially in the spring and early monsoon season.
It bears traditional medicinal uses.
- Their leaf sap could be used to treat cuts, grazes and infected sores. They are also used to treat ringworm, fungal and scabies infections.
It’s not a pet-friendly plant.
- Snake plants are considered to be toxic to living beings, if ingested in any way could cause nausea, diarrhoea and vomiting. And so, for such reasons, that are not suggested to be planted near children and pets.
Prompt Product Delivery.
- Plants World is an exclusive plant shop among Dubai garden centres, that will get your plant delivery to your door steps with free plastic pots for plants. Sansevieria Zeylanica could also be presented as eco-friendly gifts or green giftings to any enthusiastic green thumb individuals.