Rangoon Creeper (Quisqaalis Indica) - Combretum Indicum - Outdoor Flowering Plant
Rangoon Creeper (Quisqaalis Indica) - Combretum Indicum - Outdoor Flowering Plant - 50-60 Cm / Pink is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
Couldn't load pickup availability
Images are for reference purposes only. Actual product may vary in shape or appearance based on size, Age, Seasons, etc.
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up for exclusive offers.
Get it by around -
Rangoon creeper is a perfect colourful flowering vine for outdoor walls or fences decoration.
- Rangoon creeper (also known as Quisqualis Indica and scientifically known as Combretum indicum), is evergreen fast-growing vine that could climb high up to 21.2 m with certain support. Mainly they are famous for their spectacular blossom, white colour changing fragrant flowers. These flowers emerge in a cluster of pendulous trumpets with white colour when opened, and then change to pink, red and eventually to deep maroon colour. With such beautiful blossoms, Rangoon creepers vigorously grow and climb too. They bloom throughout the summer season, making them an excellent summer plant. As it matures, their stem develops into a woody and thorny appearance. And they are widely grown for outdoor covering fences, walls and any other decorative supports.
Rangoon creepers (Quisqualis Indica) are easy to grow and it becomes hard to die once it gets mature.
- These are fast growing perennial vines, and don't require any heavy fertilizer to strengthen its growth. They prefer to grow in the presence of medium to bright sunlight. Morning sunlight for about 3 – 6 hours is necessary in their case. Water them enough to keep their soil moist, and apply only if you find their topsoil (2 – 5 cm) dry. They grow well at their best especially during tropical climates, that is around temperature of 22 – 30 degree Celsius. The soil on which they are supposed to plant must be well-drained, rich and fertile with organic content. Under good conditions, you could prune them to manage their growth with your desired requirement. And once they are mature and well-established, it's hard for them to die easily. At its mature state, their stem becomes woody and thorny.
Rangoon creeper has been commonly used in folk medicines across Asian and pacific regions.
- Parts of Quisqualis Indica, have been used in a form of tea, decoction, or applied externally, in order to deal with many health issues. They have been known for being used for treating skin problems, like ulcers and boils. They are helpful in dealing with eczema, abdominal pain, dysuria, diarrhoea and even in treating headaches. Please do note that, take consultation from a professional first before using this plant for personal medicinal purposes.
It’s not a Pet-Friendly plant.
- Parts of this plant are medicinal for humans, and extremely dangerous for pets like dogs or cats. They are poisonous for them. So, therefore, grow these plants away from the reach of your children and especially your pets.
Prompt Plant Delivery.
- Plants World is an exclusive plant shop among Dubai garden centres, that will get your plant delivery to your door steps with free plastic pots for plants. Rangoon creeper (Quisqualis Indica) could also be presented as eco-friendly gifts or green giftings to any enthusiastic green thumb individuals.