Peace Lily - Spathiphyllum-Office Tall Plant
Peace Lily - Spathiphyllum-Office Tall Plant - 100-150 CM / D33XH55XLD25 is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
Couldn't load pickup availability
Images are for reference purposes only. Actual product may vary in shape or appearance based on size, Age, Seasons, etc.
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up for exclusive offers.
Get it by around -
Peace Lily plants contain high ornamental values and are rare to find.
- This indoor flowering plant is one of the rarest indoor tropical flowering plants. Native from rainforests of Central and South America. Peace Lily plants do exceptionally well when potted indoors under the right conditions. It appears like a clump-growing herbaceous perennial which produces white flowers that look like the hood of a king cobra. These sturdy Peace Lily plants have oval-shaped leaves that narrow to a point and rise directly from the soil. Leaves are glossy, dark green and shiny, attractive even if they don't have any spathes. Their white flowers emerge from leaf stalks surrounded by a cupped white spathe that gradually fades away turning from pure white to greenish or yellow over time. The central spadix – floral spike is either white or yellow. Their long-lasting flowers start out with a pale pale green and slowly turn creamy white as when they open up. And these all happen during spring season. They are recommended best for bedroom and office desk, etc.
Health benefits while keeping Peace Lily plants indoors.
- This is one of the biggest benefits of having a Peace lily plant, is that it could keep your mind calm, stress-free. And it may reduce your anxiety, boost your mood. It is healthy to keep it as indoor by someone who is dealing with sleeping disorders.
- Peace Lily plants are one that could easily thrive in Natural indirect sunlight or in presence of artificial bright light. Water them moderately, only when you find topsoil (2 to 5 cm) feels dry. Apply approx. 50 ml, enough to keep soil moist, not wet. And the soil on which plants were supposed to be grown, must be well-drained and fertile, rich with organic contents. Ideal temperature for their healthy growth is 18 – 24 degree Celsius. In terms of feeding, Apply organic fertilizer once a month.
It’s an Excellent air purifying indoor plant.
- It has been proven by NASA (The National Aeronautics and Space Administration) that while keeping Peace Lily plants, as an indoor plant could result in good air quality in your surroundings. This is because they are best at absorbing formaldehyde coming out of electronics or laptops and it also cleans up other harmful toxins. Thus, making an excellent environment for your indoor spaces.
It's not a Pet-friendly plant.
- Peace Lily are highly toxic and must not be placed around pets and children.
Prompt Plant Delivery.
- Plants World is an exclusive plant shop among Dubai garden centres, that will get your plant delivery to your door steps with free plastic pots for plants. Peace Lily plants could also be presented as eco-friendly gifts or green giftings to any enthusiastic green thumb individuals.