Olive Dwarf Indoor - Olive / Zaith Plant-Indoor Plant
Olive Dwarf Indoor - Olive / Zaith Plant-Indoor Plant - 30-40 Cm / Nursery Plastic Pot is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
Couldn't load pickup availability
Images are for reference purposes only. Actual product may vary in shape or appearance based on size, Age, Seasons, etc.
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up for exclusive offers.
Get it by around -
Olive Dwarf indoor plants are highly valued from generations.
- They are also native to some above-mentioned regions, like Mediterranean, Africa and Asia too. Their Classy vintage foliage makes them attractive for indoor uses. Olive Plant also symbolizes bringing a prosperous life and peace. Making them relevant to bring Mediterranean touch into a room. Olive Dwarf indoor plants could be grown at your personal space for their lovely look of green-grey foliage apart from round green fruit that it bears. Olives branch trees have been cultivated from generations around the world, for thousands of years for their fruits and precious oil made out of it.
Olive plant consists of medicinal and culinary values.
- Olive plant leaves could come in use in many ways, say you could extract oil from the seeds and fruits. And you could use water extract from fruits or leaves. All these following have been known for being used in many treatments like for stoke, rheumatoid arthritis, high cholesterol, gout, and high blood pressure. In terms of culinary purposes, you could use olive oil as a salad oil and cooking oil. And they are widely used as food ingredients in cuisines across the Middle-east, Europe, Africa and Asia.
Olive Dwarf indoor plants are easy to care.
- While grown in the pot ensure to get at least 6 – 7 hours of direct natural Sunlight, before placing them inside. Water enough to keep their soil moist, not wet. Ensure not to let it dry. Check dryness poking finger or stick 2.5cm underneath. The soil on which these plants are supposed to be grown must be well-drained and sandy mix. To ensure their healthy growth 2 times they need a drop in temperature of 10 degree Celsius. And in terms of feeding, use fertilizers with nitrogen contents once a month during fall and winter and then twice a month during spring returns.
It’s a Pet-friendly plant.
- None of its parts is toxic. In fact, it's beneficial if ingested, like it's healthy for them. Therefore, it's of no worry to plant them nearby children and pets.
Prompt Plant Delivery.
- Plants World is an exclusive plant shop among Dubai garden centres, that will get your plant delivery to your door steps with free plastic pots for plants. Olive Dwarf indoor plants could also be presented as eco-friendly gifts or green giftings to any enthusiastic green thumb individuals.