Olea Europa Olive /Thick Trunk - Caliper 55-60cm
Olea Europa Olive /Thick Trunk - Caliper 55-60cm - 2 Meter Height is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
Couldn't load pickup availability
Images are for reference purposes only. Actual product may vary in shape or appearance based on size, Age, Seasons, etc.
Olea europaea (Olive Plants) is the perfect plant to bring Mediterranean touch into your space.
- Olea europaea, widely known as Olive plants are evergreen trees or shrubs that were a major component in the field of Gastronomy and that of agriculture, around regions such as Europe, Mediterranean, and North Africa and Middle-east. These Olives branch trees have been cultivated from generations around the world, for thousands of years for their fruits and precious oil made out of it. Olive Plants traditionally symbolize bringing prosperous life and peace. Olea europaea (Olive Plants) consist of attractive appearance too. That includes growth with height in a range of 3 to 12 m. Their leaves are distinctive too, with dark green colour from above and silvery on the underside, with leathery and lance-shaped form. These emerge mostly in a pair to each other on the twig. These olive plants also bloom during late spring, with whitish small flowers that emerge in loose clusters from the axils of the leaves. And the main part for which they are mostly grown are olive fruit, that are classed botanically as a green or black drupe, somewhat similar to the plum or peach. Although they are meant for outdoor use, their Classy vintage appearance makes them an attractive choice for indoor use too.
The Culinary and Medicinal purposes involve Olea europaea (Olive Plants).
- The fruit that it bears are consumed fresh or in a salad, or in a pickle form or in cooked foods. They have both medicinal and culinary usage. Olive oil could be used in treatment for stroke, rheumatoid arthritis, etc. And they are widely used as food ingredients in cuisines across the Middle-east, Europe, Africa, and Asia. And their woods also come in use making kitchen utensils, or carved wooden bowls.
Olea europaea are easy to care for.
- While when they are raised in the pot ensure to get at least 6 – 7 hours of direct natural Sunlight, then they could be placed inside. Water them enough to keep their soil moist. The soil on which they are supposed to be planted must be a well-drained and sandy mix. To sight their healthy growth, ideally the temperature must not go below 10 degree Celsius. And in terms of feeding, use organic fertilizers and feed once a month especially during fall and winter and then twice a month especially during spring returns.
It's a Pet-Friendly plant.
- None of its parts are toxic. Therefore, it's safe to keep them around your children or pets.
Prompt Plant Delivery.
- Plants World is an exclusive plant shop among Dubai garden centres, that will get your plant delivery to your door steps with free plastic pots for plants. Olea europaea (Olive Plants) could also be presented as eco-friendly gifts or green giftings to any enthusiastic green thumb individuals.