Needle Bush - Vachellia Farnesiana - Outdoor Flowering Plant
Needle Bush - Vachellia Farnesiana - Outdoor Flowering Plant - 2-3 M / Nursery Plastic Pot is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
Couldn't load pickup availability
Images are for reference purposes only. Actual product may vary in shape or appearance based on size, Age, Seasons, etc.
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up for exclusive offers.
Needle Bush (Acacia Farnesiana) is an attractive evergreen shrub.
- Needle Bush (Vachellia Farnesiana), also known as Acacia Farnesiana is a thorny evergreen shrub which belongs to the Family of Mimosaceae (Touch-me-not-family). These plants grow up to a range of about 8m tall. Although every part from around this plant is thorny, their characteristic is somewhat distinct. Starting from rough chocolate brown stems, possessing multiple thorns sets long and sharp. Then it comes to flowers which are very fragrant, small puff-like yellow coloured. Acacia Farnesiana bloom in clusters during late winter all year-round, followed by fruits that may also appear with a glossy coat. And for pollination attract birds or other wildlife creatures.
Needle Bush (Acacia Farnesiana) are easy to care for.
- They perform well when kept in presence of full sunlight. Water them enough to keep their soil moist, but not wet. The soil on which they are supposed to be planted must be well-drained and rich with high alkaline or acidic content. To sight their healthy growth, ideally the temperature must be above 24 degree Celsius. In terms of feeding use any organic fertilizers.
Commercial uses involved Needle Bush (Acacia Farnesiana).
- Their flowers were used for making perfumes or ointments. Certain types of Gum have also been exuded from their trunks. And their bark is used for its tannin contents, especially for tanning leather. Even dyes and inks are also manufactured by black pigments that got extracted from their barks and fruits.
Traditional uses of Needle Bush.
- Their foliage is known for being used as a significant source of forage for bees especially. And they seed pods are readily eaten by livestock or even humans too.
Needle Bush (Acacia Farnesiana) consist of medicinal values.
- They have been known for being used in traditional medicines around Southern American regions, with a tendency to deal with malaria from extract of their leaves. In the Philippines, their leaves are rubbed on the skin to treat certain skin diseases. And in Malaysia, the infusion of their flowers and leaves along with turmeric are used for postpartum treatments. Please note that before using this plant for any personal treatment, kindly consult a professional first, as their ingestion may be toxic in some sorts.
It’s not a Pet-Friendly plant.
- Except for seeds, all other parts (especially grown parts) are toxic for any living animals. They are poisonous and may later lead you to take urgent medical attention. Therefore, it's not safe to keep them around your children or pets.
Prompt Plant Delivery.
- Plants World is an exclusive plant shop among Dubai garden centres, that will get your plant delivery to your door steps with free plastic pots for plants. Needle Bush (Acacia Farnesiana) could also be presented as eco-friendly gifts or green giftings to any enthusiastic green thumb individuals.