Monstera Obliqua In Cane Pot - Office Plant
Monstera Obliqua In Cane Pot - Office Plant - 30-40 cm is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
Couldn't load pickup availability
Images are for reference purposes only. Actual product may vary in shape or appearance based on size, Age, Seasons, etc.
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up for exclusive offers.
Get it by around -
Monstera Obliqua plant is a valuable ornamental plant.
- These vines are also known as the Swiss Cheese Vine, known for their Green colored show-stopper foliage, which is larger than regular vine leaves and has many holes in them, resembling the texture of cheese. These monstera plants require full sunlight and warm humidity, but can also be adapted as a hanging plant inside homes or offices, but will grow slowly. These monstera plant vines can be grown in larger sizes with the support of some decorative stick or moss pole, in order to accommodate your Ornamental desired decorations.
Monstera plant is easy to care for and requires low maintenance.
- Whether you keep them indoors or in outdoor conditions, these vines thrive well in the presence of bright light or at least direct Sunlight for 3 to 4 hours daily. The soil on which they are going to be planted must be well-drained and fertile. Water them when topsoil (2.6 – 5 cm) is dry, and apply it abundantly in summer then reduce gradually during winter and rainy seasons. The ideal temperature for their healthy growth is 20 – 30 degrees Celsius. And in terms of feeding, use organic fertilizer and apply them at least once a month during the growing season (April – August).
It’s an Excellent air purifying indoor plant.
- It has been proven by NASA (The National Aeronautics and Space Administration) that keeping the Monstera plant as an indoor plant could result in good air quality in your surroundings. This is because they are best at absorbing formaldehyde coming out of electronics or laptops and it also cleans up other harmful toxins. Thus, making an excellent environment for your indoor spaces.
It’s not a pet-friendly plant.
- Monstera plants are considered to be toxic to living beings, as it contains insoluble calcium oxalates in their various parts. If ingested in any way could cause burning of the mouth and lips, oral swelling, vomiting, and excessive drooling. And so, for such reasons, that are not suggested to be planted near children and pets.
Prompt Product Delivery.
- Plants World is an exclusive plant shop among Dubai garden centers, that will get your plant delivered to your doorsteps with free plastic pots for plants. Monstera plants could also be presented as eco-friendly gifts or green giftings to any enthusiastic green thumb individuals.