Livistona Palm - Indoor Palm
Livistona Palm - Indoor Palm - 60-80 Cm / Nursery Plastic Pot is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
Couldn't load pickup availability
Images are for reference purposes only. Actual product may vary in shape or appearance based on size, Age, Seasons, etc.
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up for exclusive offers.
Get it by around -
Livistona palm is the most elegant indoor palm plant.
- Native to Sub-tropical regions of South-East Asia and Australia, these are also termed as Fan Palm or Table palm, due to its large fan-shaped circle forming shiny leaves and thorny stems. This indoor palm plant has the tendency to grow up to 2 m when kept as indoor. Therefore, the addition of Livistona palm to your indoor space will definitely bring a tropical environment to your living space.
Livistona palm is easy to care for.
- These indoor palm plants perform well when kept in presence of bright indirect light to partial shade. Water them moderately, and allow their topsoil to dry completely before watering. Remember to water them enough to keep their soil moist, but not wet. The soil on which they are supposed to be planted must be well-drained. Ideal temperature to keep them healthy is in the range of 18 to 24 degree Celsius, and keep it note that temperature must always be above 13 degree Celsius. These palm plants love high levels of humidity. And in terms of feeding, use half-strength fertilizers occasionally only during warm months.
It’s a fine Air purifier.
- When kept as indoor palm plants, they don’t only give an attractive display to your space, but also improves the air quality inside. They could help to filter benzene, formaldehyde and carbon monoxide toxins from surrounding environments.
It’s a Pet friendly plant.
- None of its parts are toxic. And therefore, they are safe to plant even when children or pets are around.
Prompt Plant Delivery.
- Plants World is an exclusive plant shop among Dubai garden centres, that will get your plant delivery to your door steps with free plastic pots for plants. The Livistona palm could also be presented as eco-friendly gifts or green giftings to any enthusiastic green thumb individuals.