Violet Echeveria - 5-10 Cm / Nursery Plastic Pot is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
Couldn't load pickup availability
Images are for reference purposes only. Actual product may vary in shape or appearance based on size, Age, Seasons, etc.
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up for exclusive offers.
Get it by around -
Violet Echeveria Elegans consist of high ornamental values.
- This is a fast-growing succulent plant; its appearance is much similar to a silvery leaf pointing upward like a lotus. As it gets mature, they start to spread out in a group with up to having 20 different rosettes. Violet Echeveria got a distinctive feature too like when they are happily stressed, their tips turn pink. And these succulent plants have the tendency to blossom during spring with grey-green flowers.
Echeveria elegans is easy to care for, and requires low maintenance.
- Violet Echeveria will perform well when kept in presence of partial sunlight or artificial indirect light. Water less, at least once in 2 to 3 days. And soil that is supposed to be used must be well-drained. And Temperature limit is (-6.7) degrees Celsius. And in terms of feeding, use any organic fertilizers.
Violet Echeveria as an Excellent air purifying indoor plant.
- It has been proven by NASA (The National Aeronautics and Space Administration) that while keeping Violet Echeveria as an indoor succulent plant could result in good air quality in your surroundings. This is because they are best at absorbing formaldehyde coming out of electronics or laptops and it also cleans up other harmful toxins. Thus, making an excellent environment for your indoor spaces.
It's a Pet-friendly plant.
- Echeveria elegans is non-toxic and would be fine if placed around pets and children.
Prompt Plant Delivery.
- Plants World is an exclusive plant shop among Dubai garden centres, that will get your plant delivery to your door steps with free plastic pots for plants. Violet Echeveria could also be presented as eco-friendly gifts or green giftings to any enthusiastic green thumb individuals.