Green Leaf Peperomia
Green Leaf Peperomia - 20-30 Cm / Nursery Plastic Pot is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
Couldn't load pickup availability
Images are for reference purposes only. Actual product may vary in shape or appearance based on size, Age, Seasons, etc.
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up for exclusive offers.
Green Leaf Peperomia plant is a valuable ornamental plant.
- Peperomia Obtusifolia also known as Green Leaf Peperomia plants are evergreen flowering perennial plants, usually grown on rotten logs, having fleshy leaves, some with leaf windows and thick stems. They are recognized by their tiny small flowers which are packed into a characteristic brown or greenish conical spadix. These flowers are interesting but not particularly showy. But they do have distinctive flashy deep purplish green rounded leaves with blunt-edge. And they also has slightly purple coloured stems. Humidity and light are the important factors for these Peperomia plants to grow. And so, while finding a spot indoors to grow, these factors must be considered. These houseplants could be an attractive addition to your desk, or any inhouse tables. Easy to grow and eye catchy green foliage makes these Peperomia plants preferable to occupy a small space, wherever you wanted to choose to place them.
This Peperomia plant is easy to care and requires low maintenance.
- Peperomia Obtusifolia (Aka Green Leaf Peperomia plant) would require moderate light conditions. And they could also be grown under fluorescent light. In terms of watering, keep their soil moist during the growing season and provide relative high humidity through spraying or by setting the pot in gravel pots or trays. The soil on which these plants are supposed to be grown must be well-drained, loose and rich with nutritional potting mix. They prefer to do well in relatively cool environments, that is somewhere around 18 – 24 degree Celsius. In terms of feeding, use any organic fertilizer.
It’s a fine air purifier.
- These houseplants have the tendency to clean the air by emitting high oxygen content, and by removing toxins from surroundings such as formaldehyde or other carbon contents.
It’s a Pet-friendly plant.
- None of its parts are toxic. Therefore, it's safe to keep them nearby your children or pets.
Prompt Plant Delivery.
- Plants World is an exclusive plant shop among Dubai garden centres, that will get your plant delivery to your door steps with free plastic pots for plants. Peperomia Obtusifolia (Aka Green Leaf Peperomia plant) could also be presented as eco-friendly gifts or green giftings to any enthusiastic green thumb individuals.