Fito Seed Summer Squash Virginia (5 g)
Fito Seed Summer Squash Virginia (5 g) is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
Couldn't load pickup availability
Images are for reference purposes only. Actual product may vary in shape or appearance based on size, Age, Seasons, etc.
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up for exclusive offers.
Get it by around -
Brief on Product: Virginia Summer Squash seeds.
- This is a pack of squash seeds, that contains an early variety of plant with compact shrub, known as Summer Squash Virginia. These plants could bear medium long fruits with white coloured skin and smooth flesh. These squash seeds are planted in a way that about 6-7 seeds are supposed to be sowed per hill at the depth of about 5-6 cm in 120 cm rows. Use fertilizer to thrive the growth with the mixture of 1-2-2.
Squash plants are easy to care for.
- These Squash seeds could be sowed in the presence of full sunlight. Their plant care requires regular watering. These plants may wilt during hot days and they use water faster than the roots could supply. So as long as water is met regularly to keep their soil moist, then the following days even in cooler days it will survive well. The soil on which they are supposed to be planted must be well-drained, fertile and loose. These squash seeds generally germinate in warm temperature, at around 15.5 to 40.55 degree Celsius. In terms of feeding, use any fertilizers that are low in nitrogen content. That’s because high nitrogen fertilizer may result in low yield. Balanced fertilizer proportion is 5-10-10.
Health Benefits involved around consumption of Squash.
- Yields from these squash seeds are very delicious and healthy. And are often consumed in a form of raw, cooked, steamed or even roasted. They are highly nutritious with contents such as Magnesium, Calcium, Iron, Vitamin A, Vitamin B6 and Vitamin C. They also consist of fiber, beta-carotene and antioxidants. Along with contents like antioxidants, they are highly effective towards prevention of cancer. And with the presence of Vitamin C, they could help in prevention of cataracts and improve eye visions. Consumption of these fruits could also help to deal with deficiency of Vitamin B6, which is a common reason for depression.
It’s a Pet-Friendly plant.
- Consumption of these fruits are highly nutritious for even pets too. Such as in case of cats or dogs, there is no worry if you plant them nearby.
Prompt Plant Delivery.
- Plants World is an exclusive plant shop among Dubai garden centres, that will get your plant delivery to your door steps with free plastic pots for plants. These Squash seeds could also be presented as vegan gifts or healthy substitutes to any enthusiastic health-conscious individuals.