Hedera Helix - English Ivy
Hedera Helix - English Ivy - 20-30 Cm / Nursery Plastic Pot is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
Couldn't load pickup availability
Images are for reference purposes only. Actual product may vary in shape or appearance based on size, Age, Seasons, etc.
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up for exclusive offers.
Get it by around -
Hedera Helix are of high ornamental features.
- Hedera Helix also commonly known as English Ivy plants. They are vigorous, fast-growing, woody evergreen perennial, which are primarily grown as a trailing ground cover or climbing vine. They are widely grown as hanging indoor plants, their aerial roots could easily be trained to climb trellis or moss stick. English Ivy plants can be easily recognized with dark green leathery leaves, which are of extremely variable forms, say from unlobed to 3 – 5 lobed, with whitish veins on them. These are flowering plant species, when grown outdoors under full sunlight conditions, they blossom with small greenish-yellow coloured flowers that occur in late summer to early fall season. These clinging evergreen vines could be perfect for house walls or as on tree trunks. Hence, English Ivy plants could be well suited as an indoor plant around UAE residences. These could be excellent choices in hanging baskets.
English Ivy plants are easy to care for and require low-maintenance.
- With their native origin to European or Western Asian regions, these plants could grow well in presence of full sunlight and even in partially shaded conditions. But make sure if planting indoors, place them where they could receive at least 4 – 5 hours daily direct sunlight, e.g. window side, etc. Water them moderately after checking their topsoil (2.5 – 5 cm) dryness, and pour them abundantly in summer and gradually reduce during winter and spring. Use any organic fertilizer to feed them.
Excellent air purifying indoor plant.
- It has been proven by NASA (The National Aeronautics and Space Administration) that while keeping English Ivy plants as an indoor plant could result in good air quality in your surroundings. This is because they are best at absorbing formaldehyde coming out of electronics or laptops and it also cleans up other harmful toxins. Thus, making an excellent environment for your indoor spaces.
It’s not Pet-friendly plant.
- English Ivy contains some type of chemical compound in their several parts, and are moderately toxic to any living beings, causing foam formation inside the mouth, vomiting, swelling of the mouth, lips and tongue, etc.
Prompt Product Delivery.
- Plants World is an exclusive plant shop among Dubai garden centres, that will get your plant delivery to your door steps with free plastic pots for plants. English Ivy plants could also be presented as eco-friendly gifts or green giftings to any enthusiastic green thumb individuals.