Corn Plant - 100-120 Cm / Nursery Plastic Pot is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
Couldn't load pickup availability
Images are for reference purposes only. Actual product may vary in shape or appearance based on size, Age, Seasons, etc.
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up for exclusive offers.
Get it by around -
Corn Plant is a valuable ornamental plant.
- Corn plant is a tropical plant that is widely grown as an ornamental plant and houseplant. With its native belonging to topical African regions, Dracaena Massangeana is one of the several varieties of Dracaena fragrans plants. And similar to other Dracaena fragrans plants they are also valued for their rich colored, marked leaves and thick woody stems. They got a stalky stem with long green leaves with light yellow stripes running through them. And these leaves arced gracefully as it matures.
It’s an Excellent air-purifying plant.
- Corn Plant absorbs Carbon Dioxide and releases oxygen efficiently even in low light, and also helps to eliminate amounts of benzene, formaldehyde, and trichloroethylene from surrounding air. Making them suitable for Rooms or office desks etc.
It’s Not Pet-friendly plant:
- Dracaena leaves are toxic for all living beings. Especially for the cases of cats and dogs, these plants contain certain chemical compounds, that could be toxic for them resulting in indigestion like vomiting, diarrhoea, and weakness, etc.
Corn Plant are easy to care and requires low maintenance.
- These corn plants thrive well in the presence of full sunlight to partial shade. They require moderate watering, at least to keep their soil moist. Soil provided must be well-drained and they could be fed by any organic fertilizers. Ideal temperature for them is 20 – 30 degree Celsius, ensuring healthy growth performance.
Prompt Plant Delivery.
- Plants World is an exclusive plant shop among Dubai garden centres, that will get your plant delivery to your door steps with free plastic pots for plants. Corn Plant could also be presented as eco-friendly gifts or green giftings to any enthusiastic green thumb individuals.