Cape Honeysuckle - Tecoma Capensis - Outdoor Flowering Plant
Cape Honeysuckle - Tecoma Capensis - Outdoor Flowering Plant - Yellow / 50-60 cm is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
Couldn't load pickup availability
Images are for reference purposes only. Actual product may vary in shape or appearance based on size, Age, Seasons, etc.
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up for exclusive offers.
Get it by around -
Cape honeysuckle (Tecoma Capensis) Brief:
- Cape Honeysuckle or Tecoma Capensis are erect, fast growing, scrambling shrubs that grow up to 2-3m high and spread about 2.5m wide. They are species of flowering plants that belong to the Bignoniaceae family. Their appearance is characterized by the following, that are oval-shaped compound leaflets with blunt teeth, tubular erratic flowers that bloom all year round and colors of these flowers varies from red, to orange, yellow to salmon colors.
Cape honeysuckle is an excellent ornamental plant that attracts birds and butterflies.:
- Growing Cape Honeysuckle aka Tecoma Capensis could be an easy way to add a tropical flavor to your outdoor garden. They are the plants that require low maintenance and produce attractive year-round flowers that vary from red, to red orange, yellow to salmon colors. These factors make them perfect as an ornamental garden relevant for screening and decorative purposes. It’s an excellent ornamental garden plant as its addition will add a spectacular natural glimpse to your outdoor garden. And these flowers are responsible for attracting birds and butterflies for its pollination.
Cape honeysuckle (Tecoma Capensis) has effective medicinal values:
- Their powdered bark is used in traditional medicines in order to relieve pain and sleeplessness.
Cape honeysuckle is a low maintenance, easy care plant:
- These plants could thrive well when kept in front of morning sunlight for about 3-6 hours daily especially for flowering. Then place them to any bright light for the rest of the day. Water must be applied after checking the dryness of the soil. Soil condition must be well-drained. Fertile with rich contents. They could be fed with organic fertilizers, at least once a month. Ideal temperature for their healthy growth would be 20 -30 degree Celsius.
It’s not pet-friendly:
- Every part of Cape honeysuckle is highly poisonous on indigestion, and so it must be kept away from pets and children.
- Plants World is an exclusive plant shop among Dubai garden centres, that will get your plant delivery to your door steps with free plastic pots for plants. Cape honeysuckle could also be presented as eco-friendly gifts or green giftings to any enthusiastic green thumb individuals.