Birds Nest Fern - Asplenium Antiquum- Evergreen Fern Plant
Birds Nest Fern - Asplenium Antiquum- Evergreen Fern Plant - 30-40 Cm / Nursery Plastic Pot is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
Couldn't load pickup availability
Images are for reference purposes only. Actual product may vary in shape or appearance based on size, Age, Seasons, etc.
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up for exclusive offers.
Get it by around -
Asplenium antiquum (Bird’s Nest fern) is a high valued ornamental plant.
- The Asplenium antiquum is an epiphytic species Aka the Bird’s nest fern, that usually roots itself to trees at their natural habitat especially at warmer climates. These plants have larger leaflets than most of the other range of ferns and gives them full leaf foliage plant appearance. Asplenium antiquum (Bird’s Nest fern) or tani-watari, are known for their bright green, arching blades foliage with a pointed end and a strong midrib. Their leaf stalks are stout and almost black, with length reaching up to 150 cm or more and width of 20 cm. They narrow gradually from both the pointed tip and that towards the base. Spores are usually transparent, light brown when fresh. Due to their attractive foliage, and easy to care condition, the Bird’s nest ferns are mostly recommended as excellent containers or house plants.
Bird’s Nest fern is an easy to care plant.
- Asplenium antiquum (Aka Bird’s Nest fern) will perform at its best when kept in presence of partial sunlight. Water them moderately enough to keep their soil moist, not wet. The soil on which these plants are supposed to be grown must be well-drained nutrient-rich loamy. Ideal temperature for their healthy growth is 25 to 40 degree Celsius. And in terms of feeding, use any organic fertilizers to ensure their healthy growth.
Bird’s Nest fern also consist of medicinal values too.
- The extracted lotion from their leaves could be used to treat fever, and its infusion could be used to treat labour pain. Their leaves decoction could be used to ease labour during childbirth.
It’s a Pet-friendly plant.
- None of its parts are toxic. And so, it’s safe to keep them around your children or pets.
Prompt Plant Delivery.
- Plants World is an exclusive plant shop among Dubai garden centres, that will get your plant delivery to your door steps with free plastic pots for plants. Asplenium antiquum (Bird’s Nest fern) could also be presented as eco-friendly gifts or green giftings to any enthusiastic green thumb individuals.