Alternanthera - Alternanthera Reineckii
Alternanthera - Alternanthera Reineckii - Set Of " 5 " / Nursery Plastic Pot is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
Couldn't load pickup availability
Images are for reference purposes only. Actual product may vary in shape or appearance based on size, Age, Seasons, etc.
Unique red coloured aquarium plant.
- Alternanthera reineckii is in contrast to many green aquarium plants, these are specific plants that turn red when thrives with good lighting conditions, submersed beneath water. With its native belonging to Southern American Amazon regions, Alternanthera reineckii are recognized well by their turning red coloured leaves. These aquatic plants are great for fry fish if present in an aquarium to hide, creating its camouflage to protect itself from predators. In fact, Alternanthera reineckii could be made bushier very easily by just propagating the terminal buds of singles and planting it in the bottom. These plants generally grow to a height of 25 – 50 cm, even taller under higher light conditions. And the width of each stem would be about 10 – 15.2 cm.
Excellent breathing source for aquatic lives.
- As being submerged into the aquarium, apart from being camouflage to specific fish, Alternanthera reineckii are also good oxygenators for aquariums.
Alternanthera reineckii Care conditions.
- To achieve strong shoots, a substantial amount of rich nutrient and high light intensity must be provided.
- Leaves may tend to fall off with poor lighting conditions.
- They do well in both soft and hard water. But in the case of soft water, it must be slightly acidic water.
- Moderate to High lighting say 2 to 4 watts/gal will do good.
- 23.8 to 27 degree Celsius is an ideal temperature and avoid the plant to fall below 4 degree Celsius.
- Thrives in Soft water which are slightly acidic water.
Prompt Plant Delivery.
- Plants World is an exclusive plant shop among Dubai garden centres, that will get your plant delivery to your door steps with free plastic pots for plants. Alternanthera reineckii could also be presented as eco-friendly gifts or green giftings to any enthusiastic green thumb individuals and aquarium owners.