Alocasia California - Non Flowering Elephant Ear Plant
Alocasia California - Non Flowering Elephant Ear Plant - 80-100 cm / Nursery Plastic Pot is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
Couldn't load pickup availability
Images are for reference purposes only. Actual product may vary in shape or appearance based on size, Age, Seasons, etc.
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up for exclusive offers.
Get it by around -
Alocasia California is a high valued ornamental Elephant ear plant.
- Alocasia California – Ear plant is a relatively slow-growing plant, eventually and rarely that grows up to 10 m tall by 6 m wide. This Elephant ear plant is mainly characterized by a green triangular leaf that is much less glossy and upright than other Alocasia species. And to reach its maximum height Alocasia California may take decades, and usually they are slow growers and could be kept inside home for decorative purposes or could be kept outdoors as it could withstand unstable temperatures.
Elephant ear plants are easy to care for and require low maintenance.
- These tropical plants prefer partial shade as they love low-light conditions. Water them enough to keep their soil moist, not wet. The soil on which these plants are supposed to be grown must be sandy well-drained and must have a pH range of 6.5 to 8. They could tolerate Winter or central heating, but not less than 10 degree Celsius. In terms of feeding, feed them regularly in the dry season. Potassium deficiency is most common in these palms, and could be noticed when a yellow or brownish frond appears. So, use palm fertilizers, which contains all micronutrients like extra potassium and manganese.
Alocasia California are excellent air purifying indoor plants.
- It has been proven by NASA (The National Aeronautics and Space Administration) that while keeping the Alocasia California – Elephant ear plants as an indoor plant could result in good air quality in your surroundings. This is because they are best at absorbing formaldehyde coming out of electronics or laptops and it also cleans up other harmful toxins. Thus, making an excellent environment for your indoor spaces.
It’s not pet-friendly.
- Alocasia California – Elephant ear plants usually contain insoluble oxalate crystals that, when inhaled by chewing or biting, may cause tissue penetration or mouth irritation.
Prompt Plant Delivery.
- Plants World is an exclusive plant shop among Dubai garden centres, that will get your plant delivery to your door steps with free plastic pots for plants. Alocasia California could also be presented as eco-friendly gifts or green giftings to any enthusiastic green thumb individuals.