Agave Red Edge - Agave Americana - Outdoor Plant
Agave Red Edge - Agave Americana - Outdoor Plant - 40-50 Cm / Nursery Plastic Pot is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
Couldn't load pickup availability
Images are for reference purposes only. Actual product may vary in shape or appearance based on size, Age, Seasons, etc.
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up for exclusive offers.
Get it by around -
Agave Red Edge plant is an evergreen ornamental outdoor plant.
- Agave Red Edge plants are evergreen succulents that form a beautiful symmetrical rosette with smooth, blue-green glossy leaves and spectacular red-coloured edges at the margin. And each foliage bears a red spine. These arching spikes come out from rosette, and have a short red tail on which Greenish- yellow colour flowers blooms, usually these flowers take a long to blossom (may take up to 15 years) and grow especially during spring or summer seasons. Due to its unique rosette formation along with appearance of spikes from them and beautiful flowers, Agave Red Edge plants are attractive for Ornamental purposes. These outdoor plants could be excellent show plants and used for Patio and container planting.
Agave Red Edge plants are easy to care for and require low maintenance.
- These outdoor plants perform well when kept in presence of full sunlight to shade. Initially they can be kept in indoor condition, then as it gets mature, you can move them to full sunlight. Water them abundantly during the summer season. And once it gets mature, their water requirement diminishes. They became drought tolerant. The soil on which they are supposed to be planted must be well-drained and a gravel mix. Ideal temperature range for their healthy growth is 18 – 30 degree Celsius during summer and 15 – 16 degree Celsius during winter season. In terms of feeding, use diluted fish emulsion especially during summer.
Culinary purposes involving Agave Red Edge – century plant.
- Their leaves are widely used in South American Cuisines as an ingredient for edible foods. Their base leaves and flower stalks could be roasted and consumed. The sweet juice which is tapped from its flower stalks could be drunk directly or could be used to make a strong alcoholic beverage such as tequila.
It also consists of some commercial values too.
- Their leaves could be used to make paper and mats. An extract of their leaves or the roots could be used to make soap, or cleaning syrups.
It’s a Pet-friendly plant.
- None of its parts are toxic. Instead, they are edible mostly. Therefore, no need for worry when you plant them nearby your children or pets.
Prompt Plant Delivery.
- Plants World is an exclusive plant shop among Dubai garden centres, that will get your plant delivery to your door steps with specific ceramic pots for plants. Agave Red Edge – the century plants could also be presented as eco-friendly gifts or green giftings to any enthusiastic green thumb individuals.