Fito - Table Beet Plato De Egipto (13 g)
Fito - Table Beet Plato De Egipto (13 g) is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
Couldn't load pickup availability
Images are for reference purposes only. Actual product may vary in shape or appearance based on size, Age, Seasons, etc.
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up for exclusive offers.
Get it by around -
Brief on Product: Table Beet Plato de Egipto beetroot Seeds.
- These beetroot seeds yield a variety of plant known as, Table Beet Plato de Egipto which bears a flattened globular root, and are considered as doubly heart-healthy vegetables. These roots are flavourful, dense flesh and contain blood red pigmentation. They are indeed sweet, delicious, but also contain many health benefiting properties like they contain high levels of glycine betaine, vitamin A, calcium, fiber and Potassium. Nutrients like fibre could reduce any risk of coronary heart disease. These plants also bear delicious leaves which could be used in cool seasoning salads. Considering the planting qualities, these plants could withstand high moisture and are quick to mature.
Beetroot seeds are easy to sow and care.
- They are mostly sowed during the months of July to August. Best to be planted in the presence of full sunlight, but could thrive in partial shade too. They are cultivated mainly for Winter seasons. Water them moderately enough to keep their soil moist, but not wet. The soil on which these beetroot seeds are supposed to be sowed must be well-drained sandy loam. And to sight their healthy growth ideally the temperature must be about 15 – 25 degree Celsius. And in terms of feeding us any organic fertilizers.
Health benefits involved around Beetroots.
- Beetroots are low carbs and could be of major use on lowering the blood sugar levels. They could be added easily to your diets by say consuming in a raw or cooked form or could be additive in your salads. They contain fibers, which may help you to manage your healthy diets in order for weight loss and keeping your digestion easy. They also contain nutrients and minerals such as vitamin C, Iron, Potassium, Manganese and Vitamin B9. These so-mentioned contents come with many benefits such as lowering blood pressure levels, keeping heart healthy, transporting enough oxygen in red blood cells, and can also be considered as a healthy choice for pregnant women. They are also good for managing immune function or skin health.
It’s a Pet-Friendly plant.
- None of its parts are toxic for your pets, in fact they are highly nutritious for them too, especially for dogs and cats. Therefore, it could be planted nearby with no worries, even if pets are around.
Prompt Plant Delivery.
- Plants World is an exclusive plant shop among Dubai garden centres, that will get your plant delivery to your door steps with free plastic pots for plants. These Beetroot seeds could also be presented as vegan gifts or healthy substitutes to any enthusiastic health-conscious individuals.