Rhododendron Simsii - Azaleas
Rhododendron Simsii - Azaleas - 30-40 Cm / Nursery Plastic Pot / White is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
Couldn't load pickup availability
Images are for reference purposes only. Actual product may vary in shape or appearance based on size, Age, Seasons, etc.
Azalea - Rhododendron Simsii is a high valued indoor flowering plant.
- Azalea is known for being one of the best specimen plant hybrids made for inhouse conditions. This indoor flowering plant species prolonged in cool conditions. They got distinctive feature that it blossoms more than once during its blooming seasons. And their blooming period is long lasting for several weeks. This hybrid species is a large-flowered specimen. And their leaves are sometimes glossy and have bristly hairs along their leaf margins. Azalea blooms with flowers which are carried within small clusters of 2 to 5; each flower is 4-5 cm across and may be single or double, or with ruffle petals. And they are of a variety of colours like white, magenta or shaded pink and even sometimes they are attractively bi-coloured.
Easy to care, require low maintenance and could be easily propagated by means of tip cuttings.
- Azalea - Rhododendron Simsii will bloom well when kept in presence of bright indirect sunlight. And for the rest of the period you could place them in presence of partial natural indirect sunlight in order to survive. They require plenty of water during summer (use lime free clean water). The soil on which these plants are supposed to be grown must be well-drained lime free. Ideal temperature for their better performance is 7 – 16 degree Celsius. In terms of feeding, use lime free diluted fertilizers. Apply once every two weeks especially during growing seasons.
Azalea - Rhododendron Simsii is also a good air-purifier.
- As these plants do best in cool areas and also could be used for improving air quality in the basement (if provided with bright indirect light). They are also known as beautiful shrubs, that could be effective to combat formaldehyde from sources such as plywood or foam insulation.
Consist of toxicity but do have some effective medicinal values.
- Azalea – Rhododendron Simsii are poisonous, but its flowers are being used in research to deal with menstruation regulation, for harmonising blood, expel toxin, dispel wind-dampness and heal furuncles. And their roots being used to stanch bleeding and resolving swelling and pain. They are highly toxic and must not be taken directly.
It’s not a Pet-friendly plant.
- Rhododendron Simsii consist of grayanotoxins, which are poisonous to any living beings, disrupting the sodium channels affecting the skeletal and cardiac muscle. Therefore, it’s not safe to keep them or plant it around your children or pets.
Prompt Plant Delivery.
- Plants World is an exclusive plant shop among Dubai garden centres, that will get your plant delivery to your door steps with free plastic pots for plants. Azalea – Rhododendron Simsii could also be presented as eco-friendly gifts or green giftings to any enthusiastic green thumb individuals.