Ecocube Poinsettia In Wooden Grow Kit
Ecocube Poinsettia In Wooden Grow Kit is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
Couldn't load pickup availability
Images are for reference purposes only. Actual product may vary in shape or appearance based on size, Age, Seasons, etc.
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up for exclusive offers.
Get it by around -
Brief Description on Poinsettia Eco Cubes:
- Poinsettia – Christmas plants Eco Cubes consist of seeds of popular unique flowering plants. This flowering plant is mostly preferred to be gifted during the cold season. These red flowers only grow at the time off dark, not in daylight. Advance care has to be made sure.
- Plants World is an exclusive plant shop among Dubai garden centres, that will get your purchased product delivery to your door steps direct from fresh stocks. Poinsettia – Christmas plants Eco Cubes could also be presented as eco-friendly gifts or green giftings to any enthusiastic green thumb individuals.
- Our Poinsettia eco cubes could be considered as the epitome of a sustainable and natural gift item. These could be an eye catcher for your living room, kitchen or office, but you could find great joy and ease while growing them. This product consists of wooden cubes filled with seeds that are supposed to develop into herbs, flowers, trees, etc. Each wooden cube is made up of high-quality alder wood, filled with nutritional granulates and seeds, and sealed with a sticker that holds germination. The majority of seeds that we use are of Guaranteed Premium quality.
Steps to bring your Eco cube to life:
- Peel the sealing sticker off the cube that was holding germination. Then add a bit of water on them, before placing them in a bright spot.
- After a few days you could observe that small green seedlings will sprout out of the kit. And followed by good care, these seedlings will grow into a bigger plant.
- Then plant them along their wooden cube in a garden or flower pots. As these eco cube are made up of pure 100% biodegradable materials, and so it will slowly compost and supply valuable nutrients to the plant.