Nordmann Fir Holland Indoor Tall Plant Rental ( 7 ft )
Nordmann Fir Holland Indoor Tall Plant Rental ( 7 ft ) - 7Ft / 2 - 3 Weeks / Premium Decorations is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
Delivery and Shipping
Delivery and Shipping
Choose between delivery or pickup options. If you prefer delivery, our friendly team will bring the tree right to your doorstep. Delivery charges may apply, depending on your location. You can also select a convenient delivery time that suits your schedule.
Try to keep your tree at a moderate temperature, away from radiators, and out of extreme heat or cold. It is advised to keep the tree outside in the shed or garage for a few days before bringing it inside so it can acclimate and avoid being startled by the sudden temperature change.
Step 1 : Select a base that can contain the appropriate volume of water.
Step 2: Use a funnel to fill the reservoir on the stand.
Step 3: Place your tree far from sources of heat.
Step 4: Before it falls below the base of the tree, replenish the water in the tree stand.
Don't Prune :
The tree is rented, not yours, so you shouldn't prune it. Make sure you select a tree that is the appropriate size and shape for your space and leave the shaping to the growers.
Images are for reference purposes only. Actual product may vary in shape or appearance based on size, Age, Seasons, etc.
How to maintain a Christmas tree you've rented ;
Nordmann Fir - Christmas Tree
- Known to be one of the most popular Premium Quality Needlefast Trees. Cut down pyramid shaped trees, with lush glossy needle drop leaves and unforgettable natural scent, exported straight from Holland. Limited stock available at our Christmas tree Super Sale edition. Easy to maintain, specifically for indoor Christmas decoration, and has a tendency to last 5 weeks with required care.
It's easy to care for a Christmas tree.
- Originated from Europe, it is one of the most commercially sold, and rare available to find in the Christmas tree Super Sale. Once you receive your Nordmann Fir Christmas tree, follow some basic simple steps, Cut the stem from the bottom of about 5 cm with a saw. Then put the tree in a container full of water immediately. Remember that they prefer slightly acidic conditions, so water with pH of about 5 will work great. Ensure that the Christmas tree remains hydrated, and no requirement to add any mixtures. Its stem must always remain in contact with water. And most important, avoid any kind of heat sources such as air conditioners, electric heaters, fireplace, etc.
Highly valued Ornamental features.
- Scientifically known as Abies Nordmannianna, this variety of Christmas tree is mostly cultivated in Europe for commercial purpose, exclusively for Christmas decorations. Annually around 7 million are produced in Holland itself. And widely distributed across Canada, USA and all over Europe. It’s actually a powerful forest tree which could grow up to 197 ft tall and possess a trunk of diameter up to 7 ft. They are treasured with attractive foliage, that are densely clad over branches with glossy green needles alike, that are not sharp at all.
It’s a Pet-friendly Tree.
- Nordmann Fir – Christmas Tree contains no toxic in any of its parts. And their mentioned needle drop leaves never fall, in fact they are not even sharp. Their foliage is soft and glossy. Therefore, there is no harm in keeping them when there are children and pets around.
Prompt Plant Delivery.
- Plants World is an exclusive plant shop among Dubai garden centres, that will get your plant delivery to your door steps with free plastic pots for plants. Nordmann Fir – Christmas Tree could also be presented as eco-friendly gifts or green giftings to any enthusiastic green thumb individuals on this Holiday season. Limited stock in this Christmas tree Super Sale edition.