Myrtle-Myrtus - 60-80 Cm / Nursery Plastic Pot is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
Couldn't load pickup availability
Images are for reference purposes only. Actual product may vary in shape or appearance based on size, Age, Seasons, etc.
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up for exclusive offers.
Get it by around -
Myrtle is an evergreen ornamental plant.
- Myrtle Aka Myrtus Communis is an evergreen medium sized shrub, that is well-known as Symbol of beauty and love. Characterized by small glossy green foliage which when crushed releases pleasant fragrance. Easy to be grown. And also bear showy white flowers that generally bloom from mid spring to early summer, followed by producing purplish-black berries. Myrtus Communis are also tolerant towards drought, disease and pest too, apart from features mentioned above. Therefore, making these plants relevant for shrub borders, city gardens or any outdoor gardening.
Myrtle (Myrtus Communis) consist of culinary and medicinal uses.
- Berries produced by these plants are edible, and could be consumed raw or even cooked. Sometimes they are used to flavour some savoury dishes. And in terms of their medicinal uses, leaves, fruits and even their branches come across usage for medicinal purposes. They are known for treating lung infections such as whooping cough, bronchitis and tuberculosis. They are also taken for bladder conditions, such as persistent heartburn, diarrhoea, yeast infections, heavy periods and worms.
Easy to care plant and requires low maintenance.
- Myrtle (Myrtus Communis) thrives well in the presence of full sunlight or partial shade depending on weather. Water them moderately, enough to keep their soil moist, not wet. The soil on which they are supposed to be planted must be well-drained. Ideal temperature for their healthy growth will be 16 – 24 degree Celsius. In terms of feeding, use organic fertilizers, feed at least once a week during the growing season. And don’t feed during winter.
It’s not a Pet-friendly plant.
- Myrtle are highly toxic plants, for all living beings. If their parts are ingested in any way, it may cause low blood pressure, breathing problems, blood circulation disorders and even death. Therefore, they must not be kept or planted anywhere near to your children or pets.
Prompt Plant Delivery.
- Plants World is an exclusive plant shop among Dubai garden centres, that will get your plant delivery to your door steps with free plastic pots for plants. Myrtle (Myrtus Communis) could also be presented as eco-friendly gifts or green giftings to any enthusiastic green thumb individuals.