Golden Pothos-Money Plant-In Ceramic Pot
Golden Pothos-Money Plant-In Ceramic Pot - Set of 25 is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
Couldn't load pickup availability
Images are for reference purposes only. Actual product may vary in shape or appearance based on size, Age, Seasons, etc.
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up for exclusive offers.
Get it by around -
Golden Pothos are of high ornamental values.
- They contain bright yellow-green variegated leaves making them easily recognizable in your home decorations. Golden Pothos are the typical vines that could grow longer compared to other Epipremnum aureum species. They could also be trimmed easily, making them easy to accommodate in your personal spaces. These vines are also known as Devil’s Ivy among plant lovers. These vines could thrive in low-light conditions and humidity, adding advantage to its blissful appearance. Hence, they are excellent indoor vines that could be easily kept around indoor places like kitchen, bathroom, etc. They could also be grown in hanging baskets.
Devil’s Ivy is easy to care for.
- Golden Pothos Aka Devil’s Ivy could thrive well in the presence of Natural indirect or artificial bright light. Their provided soil must be well-drained, rich and fertile with organic contents. Water them after checking topsoil (2.5 -5 cm), whether it's dry or not. Water the soil enough to keep them moist, not wet. In terms of feeding, use any organic fertilizers and apply them only once a month especially during growing seasons (Feb - May, July – Sept). And for their protection, discard any dead, damaged or infected parts you find and use them with Citrus oil or Neem oil or even Eucalyptus oil for any insect attack or disease.
Excellent air purifying indoor plant.
- It has been proven by NASA (The National Aeronautics and Space Administration) that while keeping the Golden Pothos Aka Devil’s Ivy as an indoor plant could result in good air quality in your surroundings. This is because they are best at absorbing formaldehyde coming out of electronics or laptops and it also cleans up other harmful toxins. Thus, making an excellent environment for your indoor spaces.
It's not Pet-friendly.
- Golden Pothos consist of some chemical compounds that are considered toxic to pets and human beings too. If ingested in any ways, it could cause oral irritation, vomiting and difficulty swallowing. Hence, they are not pet-friendly plants.
Prompt Product Delivery.
- Plants World is an exclusive plant shop among Dubai garden centres, that will get your plant delivery to your door steps with free plastic pots for plants. The Golden Pothos (Devil’s Ivy) plants could also be presented as eco-friendly gifts or green giftings to any enthusiastic green thumb individuals.