Echeveria OVR-In Ceramic Pot
Echeveria OVR-In Ceramic Pot - Set of 25 is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
Couldn't load pickup availability
Images are for reference purposes only. Actual product may vary in shape or appearance based on size, Age, Seasons, etc.
Echeveria is an evergreen Succulent plant.
- Echeveria is such a succulent specimen plant that could thrive even in brief periods of neglect and water scarcity and low nutrients. It could be readily preferred by any new gardeners and easily could be grown in either containers or raised bed gardens. There are many varieties and colours that Echeveria plants could provide with wonderful tones and texture for mixed beds or pots. Echeveria succulent plants are a large genus of flowering plants. And their beauty could be more delighted with the changes in intensities of Sunlight direct or indirect. Some change colours while some may spread leaves and some may bloom etc. Some flowers might be orange, yellow, or salmon-red depending on the varieties you get. Their foliage will be unusual in colours and shapes, but attractive each of these varieties. Due to these outstanding properties, they are favourite for many plant lovers.
Echeveria is an easy to care succulent plant.
- Belonging to the Crassulaceae family, this succulent plant is easy to care for. They perform well when kept in presence of natural direct bright sunlight or artificial bright light. Water them only when you find their topsoil dry. To check its moisture, poke your finger or plain small stick into the soil. The soil on which these plants are supposed to be grown must be well-drained and rich with organic content. Ideal temperature for their healthy growth varies from 20 – 35 degree Celsius. In terms of feeding, use fertilizers that contain high potassium content.
This succulent plant is also consisting of Medicinal purposes.
- Their fleshy leaves could be used as an astringent and cooling agent. Their crushed form could be directly laid on temples meant to cool down headaches. They could also be used as dressing material for inflammation of the skin or mix it with lard and use them as ointment. Apply them if you suffer with some minor burns, nettle or wasp stings, ulcers, cuts, insect bites and itching. These leaves have also proven to be affected on treating toothache, when chewed. Or in treating mouth ailments and sore throats when gargled.
Echeveria also has some culinary purposes too.
- They are useful for some cosmetic purposes, like in facial steam to heal and nourish skin.
It’s a Pet-friendly plant.
- None of the parts of this succulent plant is toxic. Therefore, it's safe to keep them nearby your children or pets.
Prompt Plant Delivery.
- Plants World is an exclusive plant shop among Dubai garden centres, that will get your plant delivery to your door steps with free plastic pots for plants. Echeveria - succulent plants could also be presented as eco-friendly gifts or green giftings to any enthusiastic green thumb individuals.