Buy One Get One- Aglaonema Red- Indoor Air Purifying Plant
Buy One Get One- Aglaonema Red- Indoor Air Purifying Plant is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
Couldn't load pickup availability
Images are for reference purposes only. Actual product may vary in shape or appearance based on size, Age, Seasons, etc.
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up for exclusive offers.
Get it by around -
Origin & Brief Description:
- Native to tropical and subtropical regions of New Guinea and Asia, the Red Aglaonema plant is one of the most vibrant among Aglaonema air purifying indoor plants. They have been considered as luck-bringing ornamental plants for owners. Belonging to the family of Araceae, Red Aglaonema plants blossom with a Greenish – white spathe. And this adds to its ornamental values. Plants World is an exclusive plant shop among Dubai garden centers, that will get your plant delivered to your doorsteps with free plastic pots for plants. Red aglaonema plants could also be presented as eco-friendly gifts or green giftings to any enthusiastic green thumb individuals.
Red aglaonema plants as an Excellent air purifying indoor plant:
- It has been proven by NASA (The National Aeronautics and Space Administration) that keeping Red aglaonema as an indoor plant could result in good air quality in your surroundings. This is because they are best at absorbing formaldehyde coming out of electronics or laptops and it also cleans up other harmful toxins. Thus, making an excellent environment for your indoor spaces.
Red aglaonema plants are of high Ornamental values:
- It’s a vibrant succulent plant, treasured with eye-catching colored foliage of red, pink, and green combination. These are hardy plants that could not be destroyed very easily and have the tendency to grow up to 1.21 m.
Easy to care for and of low maintenance:
- Apart from being an air-purifying indoor plant and a show-stopping beauty to your indoor space, the Red aglaonema plant is also an easy-care plant. And they could thrive well in low conditions like it is much preferable to keep them in bright to medium indirect light indoors, and water every 1-2 weeks.
Not a Pet-friendly plant.
- Aglaonema Red leaves are generally poisonous. It’s due to the presence of calcium oxalate crystals in them. These indoor plants should be kept away from pets and babies, as any kind of chew on its foliage could cause a burn inside the mouth and urgent medical attention is required. It is preferable if you handle these plants with hand gloves, as any contact to direct skin could cause skin irritation.
Red aglaonema plants Care:
- It could grow well in front of bright indirect natural light or bright artificial light, with medium watering enough to keep the soil moist. The ideal temperature is 16 – 30 Degree Celsius. And usage of any organic fertilizer would be appreciable.