Alocasia Sarian - 40-50 cm / Nursery Plastic Pot is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
Couldn't load pickup availability
Images are for reference purposes only. Actual product may vary in shape or appearance based on size, Age, Seasons, etc.
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up for exclusive offers.
Get it by around -
'Sarian' is a hybrid of Alocasia zebrina and A. micholitziana. It was named for Zac B. Sarian, an agricultural journalist from the Philippines. It is a rhizomatous, tropical perennial that features leathery, wavy-edged, arrowhead-shaped, dark green, upward pointing leaves.
ALOCASIA PLANT CARE
- Alocasia ‘sarian’ plants require 5-6 inches of the pot to grow.
- Use well-drained soil or cocopeat potting mix.
- This plant requires a small amount of watering at regular intervals.
- The sunlight requirement for this plant is indirect bright sunlight of about 4-5 hours.
- In the growing season feed the plant with any organic fertilizer like vermicompost or mustard cake powder.