Ginseng Bonsai - Bonsai Plants - Indoor Plant.
Ginseng Bonsai - Bonsai Plants - Indoor Plant. - 20-30 Cm / Nursery Plastic Pot is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
Couldn't load pickup availability
Images are for reference purposes only. Actual product may vary in shape or appearance based on size, Age, Seasons, etc.
Ficus Ginseng has high ornamental values:
- Ficus Ginseng – bonsai tree is one of the most popular Bonsai varieties. These trees are very hardy, with the pot-bellied trunk, dense foliage, and are also easy to take care of. They are distinct by their appearance, as these trees have dark green oval-shaped foliage. Their roots resemble similarity with that of ginger trees. And bark is of a reddish colour. All features conclusively make, Ficus Ginseng – bonsai tree a valuable ornamental indoor planning tree.
Easy to care and requires low maintenance to grow:
- The Ficus Ginseng – bonsai tree is the evergreen hardy tree, that is native Southeast Asian regions or Malaysia and Taiwan. They could thrive either in full sunlight or in partial shade. And they could be easily grown with small amounts of water. In fact, you could water them once or twice per week. The soil that is going to be used must be well-drained, fertile with rich organic content. Ideal temperature to ensure their healthy growth is 15 – 27 degree Celsius. Use Organic fertilizer and feed them especially during the growing season (April – May). Ficus Ginseng has one more advantage, that they could be pruned easily. Making this tree adjustable for indoor planting.
Excellent air purifying indoor plant.
- It has been proven by NASA (The National Aeronautics and Space Administration) that while keeping the Ficus Ginseng as an indoor bonsai tree could result in good air quality in your surroundings. This is because they are best at absorbing formaldehyde coming out of electronics or laptops and it also cleans up other harmful toxins. Thus, making an excellent environment for your indoor spaces.
Ficus Ginseng contains traditional values.:
- According to Chinese traditions, these hardy trees were recalled as Yang Ginseng. And they were used as an herbal remedy for treating stress. Their presence in your personal or indoor space could improve your immune system.
It’s not Pet-friendly plant.
- Ficus Ginseng contains some type of chemical compound in their several parts, and these are poisonous to pets and children.
Prompt Product Delivery.
- Plants World is an exclusive plant shop among Dubai garden centres, that will get your plant delivery to your door steps with free plastic pots for plants. Ficus Ginseng – bonsai trees could also be presented as eco-friendly gifts or green giftings to any enthusiastic green thumb individuals.