Rose - Indoor Flowering Plant
Rose - Indoor Flowering Plant - 20-30 Cm / Nursery Plastic Pot / Red is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
Couldn't load pickup availability
Images are for reference purposes only. Actual product may vary in shape or appearance based on size, Age, Seasons, etc.
Rose plant is one of the best indoor flowering plants.
- Considered to be one of the most highly prized garden flowers, which are appreciated for their attractive colourful flowers. They appear in many colours like red, yellow, pink, white which symbolizes love, peace, affection, and beauty respectively. And are also known for year-round flowering. The fragrance of Rose flowers depends on its varieties and climatic conditions in which they are, these factors are responsible to tell whether they produce any fragrant flower or not. Rose plant flowers generally get densely filled with petals, much similar to antique roses, and most of these possess a strong fragrance. They are full of intensely perfumed flowers enough to make bouquets.
It's easy to care.
- Roses are one of the most popular and beautiful flowering shrubs of the genus Rosa, in the family Rosaceae. And daily 3-6 hours of direct sunlight is must for them. And then rest of time let them be in presence of natural indirect bright light. Apply 200 ml of water after checking moisture of topsoil. If dry then only apply water. Ideal temperature for their steady growth is 20 to 30-degree Celsius. In terms of feeding, use organic fertilizers to ensure their healthy growth.
It may improve surrounding, while kept as indoor plants.
- Rose plants could be responsible for eliminating odours and contaminants of your surroundings. Hence, keeping your room fresh and pure and spreading rose fragrance.
Rose plant comes in use for medicinal purposes.
- It is very useful as a blood purifier. Rose plant also exhibits aphrodisiac and anti-inflammatory actions, which could be effective towards various health issues like diarrhoea, intestinal ulcer, etc.
Rose plants also come in use for culinary purposes.
- Rose petals could be used in infused beverages, releasing subtle floral taste flavours. They could also be used in many cuisines or deserts, etc.
It's a Pet-friendly plant.
- Rose plants are non-toxic for any living beings and so they could be planted nearby your children and pets. But make sure to keep their spiky thrones trimmed. One has to be careful when he handles them.
Prompt Plant Delivery.
- Plants World is an exclusive plant shop among Dubai garden centres, that will get your plant delivery to your door steps with free plastic pots for plants. Rose plants could also be presented as eco-friendly gifts or green giftings to any enthusiastic green thumb individuals. In this product may not be having flowers when they are shipped, the plant will later bloom to any coloured flower.