Pachira Small - Mini Money Tree-Indoor Tree Plant
Pachira Small - Mini Money Tree-Indoor Tree Plant - 20-30 Cm / Nursery Plastic Pot is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
Couldn't load pickup availability
Images are for reference purposes only. Actual product may vary in shape or appearance based on size, Age, Seasons, etc.
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up for exclusive offers.
Get it by around -
Pachira money tree Brief & Ornamental values.
- Pachira aquatica is a tropical Money plant, also known to be Malabar chestnut or Saba nut. These money trees plants are often having their slender trunks braided together and require low maintenance with either natural or artificial lit areas. Pachira aquatica is a tropical money plant native to Central and Southern America. Also known as Malabar chestnut or Saba nut, French peanut, Guiana chestnut, provision tree, but commercially they are sold with name as money tree. This tree is of mini-size and could be easily taken care of with artificial or natural setup.
Easy to care, and require low maintenance.
- Pachira money trees could thrive well in the presence of Natural indirect or artificial bright light. Water them moderately, with approx. 50 ml of water. Apply only when you find topsoil in the pot dry on touch. Soil must be well-drained and fertile with rich organic content. Ideal temperature is 16 to 24 degree Celsius. In terms of feeding use organic fertilizer once a month or 4 – 6 weeks especially in spring and summer seasons.
Traditional beliefs related to the Pachira money tree.
- Pachira aquatica is a popular indoor plant. And these plants once were thought to bring good luck to their owners’ space. There is a strong belief among Asian traditions, that the presence of this tree is symbolized with good financial fortune and that’s the reason they are often found in Business offices around Japan and eastern Asian countries.
Pachira money tree medicinal uses.
- When kept outdoors, they might bear green fruits that could be used for treatment of hepatitis. Their bark could come in use to treat headaches and stomach complaints. One could also make use of their leaves crushed with cold water, to treat a burning sensation in the skin.
Culinary uses of Pachira money tree.
- Their seeds come in use of many cooked dishes, in making bread, beverages, etc.
It’s an Excellent air purifier.
- It has been proven by NASA (The National Aeronautics and Space Administration) that while keeping Pachira money trees, as an indoor tree could result in good air quality in your surroundings. This is because they are best at absorbing formaldehyde coming out of electronics or laptops and it also cleans up other harmful toxins. Thus, making an excellent environment for your indoor spaces.
It's a Pet-friendly plant.
- Money plants are non-toxic and would be fine if placed around pets and children.
Prompt Plant Delivery.
- Plants World is an exclusive plant shop among Dubai garden centres, that will get your plant delivery to your door steps with free plastic pots for plants. Pachira money trees could also be presented as eco-friendly gifts or green giftings to any enthusiastic green thumb individuals.