Money Plant -Epipremnum Aureum-Office Tall Potted Plant
Money Plant -Epipremnum Aureum-Office Tall Potted Plant - 100-150 CM / D33CMxH55CMxLD25CM is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
Couldn't load pickup availability
Images are for reference purposes only. Actual product may vary in shape or appearance based on size, Age, Seasons, etc.
The money plant is a valuable ornamental plant.
- Money Plant (Epipremnum aureum), aka Devil’s Ivy money plants, due to their nature that are easy to be grown but tough to be killed. It is a striking houseplant with fleshy, Gold-splashed, green foliage which are typically heart-shaped, but often oval in shape. These evergreen plants could grow up to 20 m tall. These climber plants could be brightening focal plants for any indoor space and are an excellent choice for hanging pots. They could thrive in both indoor and outdoor growing conditions. Devil’s Ivy species are one of the most common houseplants around the Globe and the UAE.
Health benefits while keeping Money plants.
- This is one of the biggest benefits of having a money plant, that it could keep your mind calm, and stress-free. And it may reduce your anxiety, and boost your mood. It is healthy to keep it as indoor by someone who is dealing with sleeping disorders.
It’s an Excellent air purifying indoor plant.
- It has been proven by NASA (The National Aeronautics and Space Administration) that while keeping Money plant, Devil’s Ivy as an indoor plant could result in good air quality in your surroundings. This is because they are best at absorbing formaldehyde coming out of electronics or laptops and it also cleans up other harmful toxins. Thus, making an excellent environment for your indoor spaces.
Traditional beliefs related to Devil’s Ivy.
- Money plant, Devil’s Ivy is a popular indoor plant. These plants once were thought to bring good luck to their owners’ space. For this reason, they are often given as housewarming gifts. Their vibrant green leaves symbolize growth and renewal. And so, these plants have been known to bring good fortune to their owners.
Easy to care for, tolerate various light conditions and require low maintenance.
- Money plant (Epipremnum aureum), Devil’s Ivy, would perform well in various light conditions, but ideally, natural indirect or artificial bright light is recommended. Well-drained fertile soil must be used, rich with organic contents. Apply water (approx. 50 ml) probably in the early morning or evening time, only after checking the topsoil (2.5 cm – 5 cm) dryness. Note water enough to keep the soil moist, not wet. In terms of feeding use any organic fertilizers, and apply them once a month mainly during growing seasons. Ideal temperature for their healthy growth is 15 to 30 degrees Celsius.
It's a Pet-friendly plant.
- Money plants are non-toxic and would be fine if placed around pets and children.
Prompt Plant Delivery.
- Plants World is an exclusive plant shop among Dubai garden centres, that will get your plant delivery to your door steps with free plastic pots for plants. Money plant (Epipremnum aureum), Devil’s Ivy, could also be presented as eco-friendly gifts or green giftings to any enthusiastic green thumb individuals.