Fito - Semillas Helichrysum Monstruosum Double Mixed (3 g)
Fito - Semillas Helichrysum Monstruosum Double Mixed (3 g) is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
Couldn't load pickup availability
Images are for reference purposes only. Actual product may vary in shape or appearance based on size, Age, Seasons, etc.
Brief on Product: Helichrysum Monstrosum Double Mixed flowering seeds.
- Helichrysum Monstrosum Double Mixed is a pack of mixed flowering seeds that yield an amazing set of flowering plants, which are characterized by shades of colours like crimson, orange, rose, yellow and white. The plants that these flowering seeds yield are easy to be grown, along with being considered main attraction for butterflies, and other pollinators, making these ideal for drying and cutting. These plants are non-toxic and could be recommended for planting along kids, giving them introduction to garden planting.
Helichrysum Flowering seeds are easy to sow and then care.
- These flowering seeds are best to sow after the last frost of spring. At Initial stage they must be sowed in indoor pots or surfaces in presence of indirect sunlight. Give them about 8 weeks to let their heads start to appear. Once it gets appear, they are ready to transplant in outdoor condition in presence of full sunlight. While transplanting, each plant must be given space of about 20 to 40 cm. The soil on which they are supposed to be planted must be well-drained and sandy, although Helichrysum plants are tolerant to poor soil conditions. Water them enough to keep their soil moist, but not wet. And the ideal temperature to sight their healthy growth is around 18 to 23 degree Celsius.
Medicinal and Health benefits involved around Helichrysum plants.
- These flowering plants are also known as curry plants, due to its strong aromatic curry leaves. An essential oil can be made out of their leaves, which can be widely used externally. They are known for their antifungal, anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties that are very effective in dealing with wounds, skin infection, allergies, cold and coughs and also could be used in reducing inflammation.
It’s not a Pet-Friendly plant.
- Although they are non-toxic to human beings, they are poisonous or highly toxic for your pets. Any kind of ingestion by your pets, (especially cats or dogs) may lead to immediate medical attention. Therefore, it's not safe to keep them around your pets.
Prompt Plant Delivery.
- Plants World is an exclusive plant shop among Dubai garden centres, that will get your plant delivery to your door steps with free plastic pots for plants. These Helichrysum flowering seeds could also be presented as eco-friendly gifts or green giftings to any enthusiastic green thumb individuals.