Ghaf-National Tree Of UAE-Prosopis Cineraria
Ghaf-National Tree Of UAE-Prosopis Cineraria - 50-60 Cm / Nursery Plastic Pot is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
Couldn't load pickup availability
Images are for reference purposes only. Actual product may vary in shape or appearance based on size, Age, Seasons, etc.
Al Ghaf (Prosopis Cineraria) are resourceful ornamental trees.
- Al Ghaf (Prosopis Cineraria) is a robust tree, known for being the National tree of UAE. In the Gulf this tree is also considered a “Tree of tolerance”. They are mostly found in the northern part of the Emirates. They are characterized by their unique appearance, like they possess double compound leaves, striated trunks. While when young they do have some thorns too. They have a graceful blossom with yellow flowers, which are very resourceful. Ghaf trees are very attractive for many habitats, like bees, insects and even birds.
Traditional uses involved Al Ghaf (Prosopis Cineraria).
- Honey from their flowers is of high quality. Leaves from these plants are also useful, in many ways. They could be used as fodder to feed cattle and to prepare salad. They are of rich protein contents.
Ghaf trees are easy to care for.
- This tree performs well when kept in presence of full sunlight. Water them enough to keep their soil moist, not to wet them. The soil on which they are supposed to be planted must be well-drained and sandy. To ensure their healthy growth ideally temperature must be around 20 – 32 degree Celsius. In terms of feeding, use any organic fertilizers.
It’s a Pet-friendly plant.
- None of its parts is toxic, but a bit thorny in its young stage. Therefore, it’s safe to keep them around your children or pets.
Prompt Plant Delivery.
- Plants World is an exclusive plant shop among Dubai garden centres, that will get your plant delivery to your door steps with free plastic pots for plants. Al Ghaf (Prosopis Cineraria) tree can also be presented as eco-friendly gifts or green giftings to any enthusiastic green thumb individuals.