Gardenia - Cape Jasmine Outdoor Flower Plant
Gardenia - Cape Jasmine Outdoor Flower Plant - 60-80 Cm / Nursery Plastic Pot is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
Couldn't load pickup availability
Images are for reference purposes only. Actual product may vary in shape or appearance based on size, Age, Seasons, etc.
Cape Jasmine is a highly valued ornamental outdoor flower plant.
- Gardenia Cape Jasmine plant is known for being evergreen shrubs with lanced-shaped, waxy, dark green leaves and powerful Fragrant, snowy white rose-like flowers. They are highly prized for their fragrant white flower and glossy, dark green leaves. This is medium to large shrub, or small tree, frequently bushy, with ovate, elliptic or lance-shaped, glossy, deep green leaves, 10 cm or more long. Mostly these are grown in its double-flowered variants. Gardenia Cape Jasmine Plant is an exclusive outdoor flowering plant that offers considerable variation in plant size, flower forms, blossom time, and durations. The flowers are in small clusters, white or pale yellow, with tubular-shaped corolla with 5-12 lobes. These flower plants have a very pleasant smell and could be a good fragrance for your outdoor gardening spaces. Perfect for hedges, or for mass plantings or free-standing specimens.
Easy to care for and requires low maintenance.
- Place them in light to moderate shade, preferably with meagre disturbance to their tree roots. Cape Jasmine doesn't appreciate root disturbance. Note that direct natural morning sunlight for about 3 – 6 hours is compulsory. Apply approx. 150 ml of water when topsoil (2 – 5 cm) in the pot feels dry to touch. Apply in the morning or evening. The soil on which these indoor flowering plants are supposed to be planted must be well-drained, fertile and rich with organic contents. Ideal temperature for healthy growth is 25 – 30 degrees Celsius. In terms of feedings, use fertilizers with rich iron compounds. Apply once a month along with immediate watering.
It contains medicinal values too.
- Gardenia Cape Jasmine plant is a very valuable outdoor flower plant, that contains many effective medicinal values apart from Ornamental values. These flowers could be used to treat insomnia, jaundice, eye inflammation, dysuria, epistaxis, haemoptysis and bloody stools, etc. And Gardenia could also be useful to get relief from bruises and sprains.
It’s not a pet-friendly plant.
- Parts of these outdoor flowering plants are mildly toxic to living beings. Ingestion of any kind may cause vomiting, hives or diarrhoea.
Prompt Plant Delivery.
- Plants World is an exclusive plant shop among Dubai garden centres, that will get your plant delivery to your door steps with free plastic pots for plants. Gardenia Cape Jasmine plants could also be presented as eco-friendly gifts or green giftings to any enthusiastic green thumb individuals.