Fiddle Leaf Fig Single Stemp-Ficus Lyrata-Office Tall Potted Plant
Fiddle Leaf Fig Single Stemp-Ficus Lyrata-Office Tall Potted Plant - 100-150 CM / D33CMxH55CMxLD25CM is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
Couldn't load pickup availability
Images are for reference purposes only. Actual product may vary in shape or appearance based on size, Age, Seasons, etc.
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up for exclusive offers.
Fiddle leaf fig Single Stem plant is of high ornamental values.
- Ficus lyrata aka the fiddle-leaf fig plants, are a species of flowering plants, coming from mulberry and fig family. It could be ideal as a window near indoor plants. These are classy houseplants. They consist usually of a single trunk as a Single Stem and placed with a canopy of hemispherical shape, that are symmetrical with an irregular outline. And they consist of having very large, heavily veined and violin-shaped leaves. And their foliage textures are dense and have an upright spreading appearance. At an initial stage, as an indoor plant, fiddle-leaf fig plants are significantly smaller in size and have a rather upright appearance. As they mature their size does grow well and so then these plants could be great focal points for spacious rooms like living rooms or hallways or hotels or offices, etc.
Excellent air purifying indoor plant.
- It has been proven by NASA (The National Aeronautics and Space Administration) that while keeping the Fiddle-leaf fig plants as an indoor plant could result in good air quality in your surroundings. This is because they are best at absorbing formaldehyde coming out of electronics or laptops and it also cleans up other harmful toxins. Thus, making an excellent environment for your indoor spaces.
Easy to grow indoor plants.
- Fiddle-leaf fig Single Stem plants would grow healthy, if placed near a window that will ensure daily bright sunlight. And do turn the place occasionally, to make sure that growth doesn’t occur on one side. Use a well-drained porous potting mix. Water them moderately, but check topsoil (5 – 8cm) dryness first. And water them abundantly in the summer, but gradually reduce in winter & rainy season. In terms of feeding, use any organic fertilizer mainly during the spring and early monsoon season. Ideal temperature for their healthy growth is 20 to 30 degrees Celsius.
It’s not Pet-friendly plant.
- Fiddle-leaf fig plants contain chemical compounds that, when ingested in any way, could cause irritation of the mouth, excessive drooling and even vomiting, hence they are not friendly enough to be grown around pets and children.
Prompt Plant Delivery.
- Plants World is an exclusive plant shop among Dubai garden centres, that will get your plant delivery to your door steps with free plastic Pot for plants. Fiddle-leaf fig Single Stem plants could also be presented as eco-friendly gifts or green giftings to any enthusiastic green thumb individuals.