Croton Plant- (Codiaeum Variegatum) - Indoor Plants
Croton Plant- (Codiaeum Variegatum) - Indoor Plants - 20-30 Cm / White Ceramic Pot is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
Couldn't load pickup availability
Images are for reference purposes only. Actual product may vary in shape or appearance based on size, Age, Seasons, etc.
Croton indoor plants are of high ornamental values:
- The Croton indoor plants (Codiaeum Variegatum) are one of the boldest houseplants, and they appear to be having nearly limitless leaf forms with colorful foliage. These plants grow to a maximum height of about 91cm. Their gold-flecked leaves mashed up containing deep green, Red and Gold colours will create a beautiful appearance, as it makes them best foliage plants for decorative purposes. Mostly bought as indoor plants solely for their good looks. Croton plants are typically offered as an indoor plant, but also could be considered as outdoor seasonal accent plants relevant for plantings as annuals or mixed ornamental.
Croton indoor plants as an Excellent air purifying plant.
- It has been proven by NASA (The National Aeronautics and Space Administration) that while keeping Croton plant as an indoor plant could result in good air quality in your surroundings. This is because they are best at absorbing formaldehyde coming out of electronics or laptops and it also cleans up other harmful toxins. Thus, making an excellent environment for your indoor spaces.
Apart from decorative, Croton indoor Plants consist of medicinal values too.
- Certain oil is made out of Croton seeds, which could be used for cleansing the stomach and intestines. Their seeds are also used in treating colic, malaria and gallbladder issues, etc.
It’s an Easy to care plant.
- These plants thrive well when kept in presence of full sunlight to partial shade. Soil that is mostly preferred, is supposed to be well-drained, rich and fertile with organic contents. Watering them enough to keep soil moist, not wet. Feeding could be carried out with organic fertilizers. Ideal temperature must be in a range of 12 - 26 degree Celsius.
It’s a Toxic Plant.
- Croton indoor Plants are not pet-friendly and every part of these plants are toxic, only when they are digested. So, keep them away from children and pets.
Prompt Plant Delivery.
- Plants World is an exclusive plant shop among Dubai garden centres, that will get your plant delivery to your door steps with free plastic pots for plants. Croton indoor Plants could also be presented as eco-friendly gifts or green giftings to any enthusiastic green thumb individuals.