Areca Palm Small - Chrysalidocarpus Lutescens - Indoor Plant
Areca Palm Small - Chrysalidocarpus Lutescens - Indoor Plant - 30-40 Cm / Nursery Plastic Pot is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
Couldn't load pickup availability
Images are for reference purposes only. Actual product may vary in shape or appearance based on size, Age, Seasons, etc.
Areca palm – small plant is a perfect indoor palm plant.
- Scientifically known as Chrysalidocarpus lutescens, Areca palm plant is widely known for its long, graceful feather-shaped fronds, and clustered stems with yellow-green leaflets. They are one of the most widely used indoor gardening plants relevant mostly for bright interiors. Areca palm features feathery, arching fronds, each with up to 100 leaflets. Their Pinnate, 6 to 8 pale green leaves per stem, 80 to 100 leaflets, to 2.4 m long. In summer, it also bears yellow flowers in panicles 60cm long. Inconclusive, Areca Palm – a small plant will add a tropical feel to your indoor spaces and is especially well suited for screened patios and atrium. These are most commonly used palms for interior or landscape gardening.
Areca palm (Chrysalidocarpus lutescens) – small plants are excellent air purifiers.
- It has been proven by NASA (The National Aeronautics and Space Administration) that while keeping the Areca palm (Chrysalidocarpus lutescens) – small plants as an indoor plant could result in good air quality in your surroundings. This is because they are best at absorbing formaldehyde coming out of electronics or laptops and it also cleans up other harmful toxins. Thus, making an excellent environment for your indoor spaces.
These indoor plants are easy to care for and require low-maintenance.
- Areca palm (Chrysalidocarpus lutescens) generally prefers full sunlight to partial shade to thrive well. Water them moderately, enough to keep their soil moil, and avoid overwatering, that may cause their root rot. Ideal temperature to ensure their healthy growth is 20 to 30 degree Celsius. And in terms of feeding, use organic fertilizers, which contain all the micronutrients, extra potassium and manganese.
It’s not a pet-friendly plant.
- Although none of its parts are toxic, their fronds grow sharp and so little fingers and irresistible mouths must be kept away. Therefore, it's better to place them away from children or pets.
Prompt Plant Delivery.
- Plants World is an exclusive plant shop among Dubai garden centres, that will get your plant delivery to your door steps with free plastic pots for plants. Areca palm (Chrysalidocarpus lutescens) – small plants could also be presented as eco-friendly gifts or green giftings to any enthusiastic green thumb individuals.