Calathea Dottie - Calathea Roseopicta
Calathea Dottie - Calathea Roseopicta - 30-40 Cm / Nursery Plastic Pot is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
Couldn't load pickup availability
Images are for reference purposes only. Actual product may vary in shape or appearance based on size, Age, Seasons, etc.
Calathea Roseopicta is an excellent living houseplant.
- For Calathea Roseopicta (Calathea Dottie), it’s all about their attractive foliage. These leaves are of deep purple coloured elliptic in shape, displayed with pinkish coloured stripes from the midrib and its pink underside too, making them as a whole head turner. These leaves grow at the top of the stalks and reach up to 76 cm tall. Calathea Roseopicta are also known for giving owners an additional feeling of them being alive, by resembling slight fold up when night time arrives. Best if it is displayed in a shaded room, somewhere at a certain height level with a table. This way both sides of the leaves could be shown off.
It is easy to care.
- Calathea Roseopicta (Calathea Dottie), could perform well when placed in the presence of indirect sunlight. Direct sunlight may damage its leaves and low light may result in slow growth. Ideal temperature for their healthy growth would be 18 – 24 degree Celsius. Lower than 15 degree Celsius is not tolerable. Soil on which Calathea Roseopicta are supposed to be planted, must be well-drained and a potting mix containing one part of perlite and two parts of peat. Water them enough to keep these soils moist, not wet. Water them thoroughly during the growing season and reduce them gradually when winter shows up. Use either distilled water or tepid rain water, avoid hard water. These plants must be re-pot once every 2 years, best would be done in the spring season. In terms of feeding, use diluted liquid fertilizer once every 2 weeks especially during the growing season.
It’s an excellent humidifier and air-purifier.
- Keeping Calathea Roseopicta (Calathea Dottie), as an indoor plant could reward the owner with humidity-maintained space. These plants could be held responsible for balancing moisture in air and also cleans them.
It’s a pet-friendly plant.
- No part of this plant is toxic to any living beings. Therefore, they could be planted nearby children or pets with no worry.
Prompt Product Delivery.
- Plants World is an exclusive plant shop among Dubai garden centres, that will get your plant delivery to your door steps with free plastic pots for plants. Calathea Roseopicta (Calathea Dottie), could also be presented as eco-friendly gifts or green giftings to any enthusiastic green thumb individuals.