Golden Line Le Biologiche Organic Seeds (Prezzemolo Gigante D'Italia)
Golden Line Le Biologiche Organic Seeds (Prezzemolo Gigante D'Italia) is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
Couldn't load pickup availability
Images are for reference purposes only. Actual product may vary in shape or appearance based on size, Age, Seasons, etc.
Brief on Product: Prezzemolo Gigante D'Italia parsley seeds.
- These parsley seeds yield a variety of a large flat leaf parsley, also known as “Giant of Italy”. With its native origin to the region of Naples, the yield leaves that this parsley seeds provides, are considered to be an absolute must ingredient in any restaurant kitchens, especially Italian ones. It is of a superior gastronomic variety, which is really tasty. These are in fact a big leaf, that could grow back in a stronger form after their cuttings. And they got a protective property too, of withstanding cold unlike other tender examples say basil. But these leaves are slow-growing ones.
Parsley seeds are easy to plant.
- These herbs are frost-tolerant, drought resistant and love full sunlight. Although they could survive well in presence of full sunlight to partial shade. Water them moderately enough to keep their soil moist. The soil on which they are supposed to be planted must be well-drained. To sight their healthy growth, ideally temperature must be around 27 to 35 degree Celsius. And in terms of feeding, use any organic fertilizers.
Parsley Herb plant got Medicinal and culinary values.
- Parsley is a coastal flavoursome vegetable or herb. They are mainly used for culinary purposes, adding “ocean” flavour to foods. They are nutritious too, by containing minerals like Vitamin A, C & K, folate. Their leaves are mainly used for culinary purposes, adding a certain flavour of peppery zing to numerous dishes like salads, soups, seafood and chicken recipes etc. They are also rich sources of antioxidants and flavonoids and have the ability to control cholesterol levels in blood, making them useful in Medicinal purposes.
It’s not Pet-friendly.
- Although nothing there is harmful in them, when taken in a required amount. Say if any being consumes these leaves in a large amount, then it may lead to side effects such as kidney problems or anaemia. And it’s toxic for those who get allergic reactions towards them, like uncertain skin reactions. Therefore, it’s not safe to keep them near your children or pets.
Prompt Plant Delivery.
- Plants World is an exclusive plant shop among Dubai garden centres, that will get your plant delivery to your door steps with free plastic pots for plants. These Parsley seeds could also be presented as eco-friendly gifts or green giftings to any enthusiastic green thumb individuals.