Lantana Mix Color-Lantana Camara
Lantana Mix Color-Lantana Camara - 40-60 Cm / Nursery Plastic Pot / yellow is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
Couldn't load pickup availability
Images are for reference purposes only. Actual product may vary in shape or appearance based on size, Age, Seasons, etc.
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up for exclusive offers.
Lantana Camara is a high valued ornamental flowering plant.
- Lantana Camara are very popular perennial, relevant for ground cover. These plants are mostly known for their fragrant blossom that begins in Summer to fall season. These flowers are clustered at the tip of their stems. And colour changes over time to time, starting from white to lavender or pink, or from yellow to red or orange. Lantana Camara also bear tiny round shaped fruits whose seeds are green initially then to deep purple to black colour. Also distinct by its leaves, which are of ovate in shape, arranged oppositely with length of about 15.24 cm and 6.35 cm in width. Its texture is like sandpaper. And when crushed or rubbed certain aroma would come from them. As a whole plant they grow up to 60cm tall and about 122 cm spread. Due to easy care and attractive appearance, they could be perfect for outdoor gardens. But most important of all is their fragrant flowers, which gives them priority for Outdoor Ornamental gardening.
It contains medicinal values too.
- Leaves of Lantana have been known for displaying fungicidal, antimicrobial and insecticidal properties. For such features, Lantana Camara can be traced in traditional herbal medicines for treating a variety of ailments such as skin itches, chicken pox, asthma, measles, leprosy and ulcers.
It’s an easy to care plant.
- Lantana Camara has the tendency to thrive in the presence of full sunlight. Water them enough to keep soil moist, but not wet. The soil on which they are supposed to be planted must be well-drained and rich with organic contents. Ideal temperature for their healthy growth is 20 – 40 degree Celsius. In terms of feeding, use organic fertilizer, especially during spring and summer.
It’s not a Pet-friendly plant.
- It’s a toxic plant, which when ingested could cause jaundice, depression and rumen stasis. Therefore, it's not advisable to keep them around children and pets.
Prompt Plant Delivery.
- Plants World is an exclusive plant shop among Dubai garden centres, that will get your plant delivery to your door steps with free plastic pots for plants. Lantana Camara also are presented as eco-friendly gifts or green giftings to any enthusiastic green thumb individuals.