Bunny Ear Cactus - Opuntia Microdasys - Cactus Plant
Bunny Ear Cactus - Opuntia Microdasys - Cactus Plant - 30-40 Cm is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
Couldn't load pickup availability
Images are for reference purposes only. Actual product may vary in shape or appearance based on size, Age, Seasons, etc.
Bunny ear Cactus is an excellent indoor or table-top plant.
- This paddle-like perennial cactus is a favourite among all indoor succulent lovers. These pads form into shrubs. With pads appearing like a pair of rabbit ears, attractive to look when matured. Bunny ear Cactus are basically spineless cacti, but instead of that, it contains glochids, surrounding these pads. These glochids are of short whitish brown prickles or aureoles, which gives their texture of tufts of cotton. In general, Bunny ear Cactus grow slowly up to the height of about 120 cm. And if you are lucky, you may get a chance to witness their blossom of yellow-coloured tinged with slight red flowers, in bowl-shaped. As these flowers may bloom very rarely, but are worthwhile to catch any attention. Recommended as a container plant.
Easy to care and requires low maintenance.
- Bunny ear Cactus is a plant that will thrive well in presence of full or partial sunlight. But make sure at least 4 to 6 hours of daily sunlight is compulsory. Soil on which they are supposed to be planted must be kept away from excess organic contents. Ideal temperature for their healthy growth is 22 to 35 degree Celsius. And the best part of them is that they don’t need any fertilizer, or any peat-based composite to ensure their healthy growth. They also could be easily propagated by the cutting method.
It’s a water-resistant plant.
- In terms of watering, Bunny ear Cactus could be kept watered when it seems required. Get them moderate watering in winter, bit more than moderate during summer and low for the rainy season.
- Bunny ear Cactus has been known for being used in many Mexican dishes, Barbeque, etc.
It’s not a pet-friendly plant.
- Although they are spineless, they do have glochids, that do have the ability to harm, so be cautious while handling. And it's not suggested to be placed nearby pets or children.
Prompt Product Delivery.
- Plants World is an exclusive plant shop among Dubai garden centres, that will get your plant delivery to your door steps with free plastic pots for plants. Bunny ear Cactus could also be presented as eco-friendly gifts or green giftings to any enthusiastic green thumb individuals.