Fittonia-The Nerve Plant-In White Fiber Pot
Fittonia-The Nerve Plant-In White Fiber Pot - Set of 25 / Red is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
Couldn't load pickup availability
Images are for reference purposes only. Actual product may vary in shape or appearance based on size, Age, Seasons, etc.
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up for exclusive offers.
Get it by around -
Highly valuable ornamental houseplant.
- Fittonia, is often called “the nerve plant” or “mosaic plant” due to its appearance as bright, & contrasting veins that run through the leaves. One of the most popular vein colors is silvery White, but Fittonia with veins of several other colors could also be found, like in pink, white, and green. They are available as low-growing creepers or trailing houseplants that could be perfectly fit for bottle gardens or terrariums. Fittonia (nerve plant) has the tendency to spread as an evergreen perennial that grows 10 – 15 cm tall. And they bloom with small flowers and are of white to off-white color. These plants are supposed to be kept in a moist area with mild sunlight and a temperature of above 15 degrees Celsius, making them relevant to be grown as houseplants. These plants may faint if kept without water for a few days but could be easily revived by quick watering, making them ideal as ground cover plants.
It’s an excellent humidifier.
- Keeping Fittonia (or nerve plant) as an indoor plant could reward the owner with humidity-maintained space. These plants could be held responsible for adding moisture into the air. It comes in use most when the air in your surroundings is dry and dries out your nose, skin, eyes, and lips.
It purifies the air and their presence will maintain mental health.
- Apart from increasing humidity, Fittonia also reduces carbon dioxide levels and clear pollutants such as nitrogen dioxide and benzene or any airborne dust levels. They help in reducing air temperature too.
Fittonia – the nerve plant is easy to care for and requires low maintenance.
- They could thrive in the presence of Indirect or blotched sunlight. These could also thrive under fluorescent lights. Don’t expose them to full sunlight. They should be kept constantly moist, with high ambient humidity. Mist them frequently or grow them on a tray with pebbles and water. Fittonia could be easily grown in conventional, peat-based potting soil. Make sure that it must retain moisture, but is not be soggy. The ideal temperature for their healthy growth is around 21.1 degrees Celsius. And in terms of feeding, use a weak dose of liquid fertilizers and apply them, especially during its growing season.
It’s a pet-friendly plant.
- No part of Fittonia is toxic. And so, they could be placed nearby children or pets with no worries.
Prompt Product Delivery.
- Plants World is an exclusive plant shop among Dubai garden centers, that will get your plant delivered to your doorsteps with free plastic pots for plants. Fittonia – the nerve plant could also be presented as eco-friendly gifts or green giftings to any enthusiastic green thumb individuals.