Coleus Mix - Plectranthus Scutellarioides
Coleus Mix - Plectranthus Scutellarioides - 10-15 Cm / Nursery Plastic Pot is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
Couldn't load pickup availability
Images are for reference purposes only. Actual product may vary in shape or appearance based on size, Age, Seasons, etc.
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up for exclusive offers.
Get it by around -
Coleus Mixed Plants are high valued ornamental plants.
- This is a herbaceous perennial that belongs to the Lamiaceae family, treasured with attractive leaves and succulent stems that grow in many colours like pink, salmon, peach, green, creamy white, red, maroon, rose, buff and yellow. Coleus plants also have a distinctive characteristic, that is when kept in front of bright sunlight, it depends upon the intensity that will decide whether the plant will grow wilt or become leggy. They also bear black nutlets. And in addition, nature is easy to grow. For such factors Coleus plants are majorly utilized as a tender annual for outdoor beds or border gardening.
Coleus plants consist of medicinal values too.
- One can trace their usage from the past, with dealing treatment for heart disorders, chest pain (angina) and high blood pressure. Scientifically known as Plectranthus Scutellarioides, they also contain a valuable chemical compound named Forskolin, which are responsible for their many medicinal properties. When their flowers are powdered it can be inhaled and used as a remedy for asthma. Extract from these flowers could be used as an eye drop in order to treat glaucoma. With its direct intake by mouth, then it could be useful to treat skin conditions such as psoriasis and eczema, allergies, obesity, bladder infections, blood clots, and trouble sleeping (insomnia).
It's easy to care and require low maintenance.
- Coleus plants perform well when kept in presence of bright artificial or indirect light to full sunlight. Allow soil to dry out between watering. Avoid water on leaves and stems, causing any kind of fungal infections. Also avoid overwater that may cause the root to rot. Water enough to keep soil moist, not wet. The soil on which they are supposed to be planted must be well-drained, and contains cactus potting mix. Ideally temperature must be around 21.11 – 37.8 degree Celsius, to ensure their healthy growth. In terms of feeding, use balanced liquid fertilizer at least once a month.
It’s not a Pet-friendly plant.
- They are poisonous to Cats and Dogs. Even slight intake might be fatal for them. And later medical attention will be required. Therefore, it's not safe to keep them nearby children or pets.
Prompt Plant Delivery.
- Plants World is an exclusive plant shop among Dubai garden centres, that will get your plant delivery to your door steps with free plastic pots for plants. Coleus Mixed Plants could also be presented as eco-friendly gifts or green giftings to any enthusiastic green thumb individuals.