Newyear Offer-Moth Orchids - Orchid (Single Stem)
Newyear Offer-Moth Orchids - Orchid (Single Stem) - 30-40 Cm / White Ceramic Pot / white is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
Couldn't load pickup availability
Images are for reference purposes only. Actual product may vary in shape or appearance based on size, Age, Seasons, etc.
Ornamental plant with year-round blossom.
- The Moth Orchid plant is a most common popular flower plant. Native to Australia and Southern Asian Regions. Coming from the genus of Phalaenopsis, which has the most commercially traded hybrids or horticulture species. When all flowers drop (which could last for months) you could make them for re-bloom by cutting your flower spike halfway down the stem. Moth Orchid plants have large green oval shaped leaves that could sit close to the bottom of the stems and top roots. And their roots do look like curled medusa hair that sits near to the top of medium to search for moisture and nutrients. Flowers of these species are considered to be one of the most lasting flowers and can be of many striking colours like Blue, Green, Red, Orange, White, Pink. Moth Orchid plants can be excellent potted indoor flowering plants and so could be used as a perfect choice for in house decoration.
Easy to care, requires low maintenance to grow.
- Native to Australia and Southern Asian Regions, Moth Orchid plants have the tendency to flourish under normal lighting conditions, like indirect sunlight. And during Winter artificial light will be required. Water (approx. 50 ml), then sufficient to keep the surface moist enough to keep them healthy. Watering once in a week will keep the plant healthy, but if you missed the attempt, it could be forgiven. Proper drain must be provided. Most of such species don't even require soil to survive, because they are commonly sold loosely rooted with wood chips. But if you insist on thriving, then use an orchid potting mix that contains peat moss, perlite and fir bark or other combinations. In terms of feeding, apply diluted fertilizer once every 1-2 weeks, especially from spring until fall.
Orchid as an Excellent air purifying indoor plant.
- It has been proven by NASA (The National Aeronautics and Space Administration) that while keeping a Moth Orchid plant as an indoor plant could result in good air quality in your surroundings. This is because they are best at absorbing formaldehyde coming out of electronics or laptops and it also cleans up other harmful toxins. Thus, making an excellent environment for your indoor spaces.
It's a Pet-friendly plant.
- Moth Orchid plants are non-toxic and would be fine if placed around pets and children.
Prompt Plant Delivery.
- Plants World is an exclusive plant shop among Dubai garden centres, that will get your plant delivery to your door steps with free plastic pots for plants. Moth Orchid plants could also be presented as eco-friendly gifts or green giftings to any enthusiastic green thumb individuals.