Calathea Zebrina - Indoor Plant
Calathea Zebrina - Indoor Plant - 30-40 Cm / Nursery Plastic Pot is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
Couldn't load pickup availability
Images are for reference purposes only. Actual product may vary in shape or appearance based on size, Age, Seasons, etc.
Calathea Zebrina is an excellent living houseplant.
- It is a variety of velvety patterned ovate leaves which consist of light green colour with dark green stripes on them, just like a Zebra stripes. The underside of the leaves is of purple colour and not always visible, as most of them grow horizontally (although some might grow more upright or curvy). Calathea Zebrina is a clump forming plant that produces long stalks, which grow up to 1m tall and the leaves (around 38 cm) sit at the top. Best for shaded spots in greenhouses or any conservatives, Calathea Zebrina will be suitable even for a bright bathroom, because of the higher moisture levels.
It is easy to care.
- Calathea Zebrina could perform well when placed in the presence of indirect sunlight. Direct sunlight may damage its leaves and low light may result in slow growth. Ideal temperature for their healthy growth would be 18 – 24 degree Celsius. Lower than 15 degree Celsius is not tolerable. Soil on which Calathea Zebrina are supposed to be planted, must be well-drained and a potting mix containing one part of perlite and two parts of peat. Water them enough to keep these soils moist, not wet. Water them thoroughly during the growing season and reduce them gradually when winter shows up. These plants must be re-pot once every 2 years, best would be done in the spring season. In terms of feeding, use diluted liquid fertilizer once every 2 weeks especially during the growing season.
It’s an excellent humidifier.
- Keeping Calathea Zebrina as an indoor plant could reward the owner with humidity-maintained space. These plants could be held responsible for balancing moisture in air and also cleans them. It comes in use most, when air in your surroundings is dry and dry out your nose, skin, eyes and lips. And these plants thrive in humidity.
It’s a pet-friendly plant.
- No part of this plant is toxic to any living beings. Therefore, they could be planted nearby children or pets with no worry.
Prompt Product Delivery.
- Plants World is an exclusive plant shop among Dubai garden centres, that will get your plant delivery to your door steps with free plastic pots for plants. Calathea Zebrina could also be presented as eco-friendly gifts or green giftings to any enthusiastic green thumb individuals.