Dwarf Aloe Vera
Dwarf Aloe Vera - 10-20 Cm / Nursery Plastic Pot is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
Couldn't load pickup availability
Images are for reference purposes only. Actual product may vary in shape or appearance based on size, Age, Seasons, etc.
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up for exclusive offers.
Get it by around -
Origin & Brief Description of Aloe Vera:
- Aloe Vera Aka Ghrita-kumari is the succulent plant that could help in purifying air and also in providing effective medicinal values, with ornamental beliefs. Belongs to the family of Asphodelaceae, it is kind of a Clump-forming, suckering succulent plant. Plants World is an exclusive plant shop among Dubai garden centres, that will get your plant delivery to your door steps with free plastic pots for plants. Aloe Vera plants could also be presented as eco-friendly gifts or green giftings to any enthusiastic green thumb individuals.
Aloe Vera (Ghrita-kumari) is an Excellent air purifying indoor plant:
- It has been proven by NASA (The National Aeronautics and Space Administration) that while keeping Aloe Vera (Ghrita-kumari) as an indoor plant could result in good air quality in your surroundings. This is because they are best at absorbing formaldehyde coming out of electronics or laptops and it also cleans up other harmful toxins. Thus, making an excellent environment for your indoor spaces.
Aloe Vera (Ghrita-kumari) plants are of high Ornamental values:
- Hardy nature with sophisticated looks. It is kind of a Clump-forming, suckering succulent plant. It allows itself to produce lance-shaped, fleshy, grey- green leaves that could grow up to 45 cm long, with slightly grooved from above alongside toothed pink margins.
Aloe Vera is high of Commercial and Medicinal values:
- This hardy succulent is mostly cultivated for agricultural and medicinal values. It could be found in many consumer products like skin lotions, beverages, cosmetics or ointments for minor burns and sunburns. It has been used in traditional medicine. Since a long time ago it has been used in treatments for sores, burns. And its gel has started using in smoothies and cocktails.
It’s an easy to care and of low maintenance Plant.
Pet-friendly indoor plant:
- Non-toxic to any living beings.
Aloe Vera Plant Care:
- This plant thrives well in Natural bright or indoor indirect light or artificial light. For Watering condition, poke your finger or Slim stick into the soil, if you find it dry then only apply water. Water thoroughly in Summer and reduce it for Winter & rainy season. It will be preferable if soil is kept well-drained, fertile and rich in organic content. An ideal temperature must be 16 to 30 degrees Celsius. Feeding with any organic fertilizer would be healthy for the plant.