Aglaonema Maria - Chinese Evergreen Indoor Plants Exchange
Aglaonema Maria - Chinese Evergreen Indoor Plants Exchange - 30-40 Cm / White Ceramic Pot is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
Couldn't load pickup availability
Images are for reference purposes only. Actual product may vary in shape or appearance based on size, Age, Seasons, etc.
Aglaonema Maria is an evergreen ornamental plant.
- Aglaonema Maria also known as Chinese evergreen is a relatively slow-growing plant, eventually and rarely growing up to 10 m tall by 6 m wide. They are characterised by dark green glossy leaves, that are strikingly marbled with Silver-white and green coloured mix chevrons. To reach its maximum height it may take decades, generally these Chinese evergreen plants are slow growers and could be kept inside home for decorative purposes or could be kept outdoors as it could withstand unstable temperatures.
Traditional beliefs involving Aglaonema Maria.
- This Chinese evergreen plant is believed to bring good fortune or luck to the owner’s home or around personal space.
Aglaonema Maria plants as an Excellent air purifying indoor plant:
- It has been proven by NASA (The National Aeronautics and Space Administration) that while keeping Aglaonema Maria as an indoor plant could result in good air quality in your surroundings. This is because they are best at absorbing formaldehyde coming out of electronics or laptops and it also cleans up other harmful toxins. Thus, making an excellent environment for your indoor spaces.
It’s an easy to care plant.
- This is an elegant plant, and is popular for growing indoors, requires little light and so it prefers partial shade. Water them enough to keep their soil moist, but not wet. The soil on which these plants are supposed to be grown must be sandy and its pH range must be of 6.5 to 8. They could tolerate Winter or central heating, but not less than 10 degree Celsius. It could not stand such low temperatures even for an hour. And in terms of feeding, Feed them regularly in the growing season. Potassium deficiency is most common in these palms, and could be noticed when a yellow or brownish frond appears. So, use palm fertilizers, which contains all micronutrients like extra potassium and manganese.
Not a Pet-friendly plant.
- Aglaonema Maria leaves are generally poisonous. It’s due to the presence of calcium oxalate crystals in them. These indoor plants should be kept away from pets and babies, as any kind of chew on its foliage could cause burn inside the mouth and urgent medical attention is required. It is preferable if you handle these plants with hand gloves, as any contact to direct skin could cause skin irritation.
Prompt Product Delivery.
- Plants World is an exclusive plant shop among Dubai garden centres, that will get your plant delivery to your door steps with free plastic pots for plants. Aglaonema Maria – Chinese evergreen plants could also be presented as eco-friendly gifts or green giftings to any enthusiastic green thumb individuals.